Any News on Tatum Bell??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News on Tatum Bell??

Has anyone got news on Tatum Bell and his injury.. What's the latest?

The Latest

Originally posted by kemper5
    Has anyone got news on Tatum Bell and his injury.. What's the latest?
    Den predicted MA to be better so MA played and Tater Salad didnt.

Then Dayne looked awesome so i predict seeing Dayne and MA running, at least until Dayne takes over the job but Shanny likes MA to much it might be a while, then Tater wont be seeing to much time anymore
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Any News on Tatum Bell??

But Bell got injured on the kickoff.. Whats with that? Anybody?

Comment

Bell should never have been on special team

Backups have to play special teams. Yes they do. But your backup QB and RB should not be on special teams. Stupid. I know you only have a certain amount of people to dress, but that isn't smart. You can use 4 and 5 th receivers.....all backup linebackers, backup defensive back and so on, but not 2nd string QB and 2nd string Rb

Last time a QB was on special teams.........Joe Theisman was a backup returning kickoffs and punts. Do anyone remember that?
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

yeah i got some news . latest report has him listed as the third string running back and falling fast. not to dig up old worms but the guy is just too cocky for his own damn good.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
            Den predicted MA to be better so MA played and Tater Salad didnt.

Then Dayne looked awesome so i predict seeing Dayne and MA running, at least until Dayne takes over the job but Shanny likes MA to much it might be a while, then Tater wont be seeing to much time anymore
            I don't see what everybody loves in Dayne..he's a solid back, but he's really missing speed...Also, it is funny to see starting RB's have like no holes, and then the backups come in and their are huge holes...

Same way Q lost his job... It's not a myth guys, it's legit if you understand running holes in football...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              Backups have to play special teams. Yes they do. But your backup QB and RB should not be on special teams. Stupid. I know you only have a certain amount of people to dress, but that isn't smart. You can use 4 and 5 th receivers.....all backup linebackers, backup defensive back and so on, but not 2nd string QB and 2nd string Rb

Last time a QB was on special teams.........Joe Theisman was a backup returning kickoffs and punts. Do anyone remember that?

About the same time, our own QB Norris Weese was the "up man" blocking for the punt team, a spot usually filled by a FB or LB. It made the other team respect a fake every punt, as well as Weese was a tough guy.

I remember Merlin Olsen, who was announcing the game, ask why Weese was blocking for the punt team. A while later Weese totally submarined a player rushing the punt, fipping the guy completly over, and to this day I can still hear Merlin saying, "Now I know why Weese is on the punt team."

Just for trivia: Craig Morton returned kickoffs in college for Cal.

Comment

wassup....

Originally posted by broncofan303
                I don't see what everybody loves in Dayne..he's a solid back, but he's really missing speed...Also, it is funny to see starting RB's have like no holes, and then the backups come in and their are huge holes...

Same way Q lost his job... It's not a myth guys, it's legit if you understand running holes in football...
                u just wont give Dayne credit for anything. now he doesnt have speed....he's faster than MA. last yea Dayne had over a hundred yards rushing in the 1st quarter against KC, we'll see how fast he's is next week when he gets 25-30carries a game, or when he breaks 1500 at the end of the year.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

u guys are off topic........

Has anyone heard news about Bell's injury????
                  sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

they arent off topic, the point is no one cares about tatum bell

Comment

That wasn't called for

Originally posted by cdawg1001
                      they arent off topic, the point is no one cares about tatum bell
                      So rude. People do care about what happen to a guy on the team. I hope he isn't hurt.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303

I'll agree that he doesn't have the speed that MA or TB have, but he makes up for it with his decision making. He makes a cut and goes for it. There's no shake and bake, no shimmy shi*, its one cut and forward. Alot of backs in the NFL would do better if they were happy with 4 yards vs. lost yardage because they try to make too much happen. I love Dayne, I suffered through watching him play here in NY for years...hopefully Shanny gives him he chances, he is very very underrated...hopefully you'll see...

Comment

Oh, and if anything, I think TB's ego might be more hurt than the rest of him...he needs to stop worrying about being a star...and just play football...

Comment

I was curious about this as well. He seemed to injure his leg somewhere, the way he held it up off the ground. But he was standing on the sidelines afterwards(without his helmet) so I doubt that it is too serious.

Just an honest question that is a by-product of yesterday.

(Hopefully noone has asked this.)

If Bell is injured enough to keep him out of games for a while, does Denver bring back Q?

I mean, I saw Todd was handling kickoffs, and although he doesn't have much hangtime on his kickoffs, he did have two touchbacks. Ernster didn't kick well at Miami and really wasn't spectacular in preseason.

Do you think they cut Ernster and sign him to PS and then resign Q for more added depth at RB?

I only ask this, because I would have liked to see how a change of pace back would have worked against SD. There were a couple of times, maybe even 3 times, where I knew Bell would have broke a long run.

Whachall think?
                            Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                            Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                            Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51
                              I was curious about this as well. He seemed to injure his leg somewhere, the way he held it up off the ground. But he was standing on the sidelines afterwards(without his helmet) so I doubt that it is too serious.

Just an honest question that is a by-product of yesterday.

(Hopefully noone has asked this.)

If Bell is injured enough to keep him out of games for a while, does Denver bring back Q?

I mean, I saw Todd was handling kickoffs, and although he doesn't have much hangtime on his kickoffs, he did have two touchbacks. Ernster didn't kick well at Miami and really wasn't spectacular in preseason.

Do you think they cut Ernster and sign him to PS and then resign Q for more added depth at RB?

I only ask this, because I would have liked to see how a change of pace back would have worked against SD. There were a couple of times, maybe even 3 times, where I knew Bell would have broke a long run.

Whachall think?
                              Ernster was a major roster mistake...we let go a lot just to keep this kicker... I say why not bring back Q...He'll be the same type of back that Sproles is for SD...3rd and long back and 2nd and draw downs....I don't see a problem with that, and i don't see why other people would have a problem with that either..
                              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X