No announcement yet.

Champ Playing hurt, and comming up Big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Playing hurt, and comming up Big!

You could tell he was hurting out there, he was playing off wr's alot, but the guy timed that INT perfectly, he did it hurt, he ran the ball into the endzone with his hurt shoulder and arm hanging down to his side, this guy was the key in heating up our defense today, and the rest of the Defense responed . Good Job champ.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

You have the greatest sig ever...

That one play exemplifies the game we just played. That one play turned it around.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

that sig is tight. did you create it?

Comment

that sig is the exact play that happend and i think the pass was to eric parker too or was it McCardel

Comment

Champ came up huge and might have started the spark the denver defense needed for the season!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
            that sig is tight. did you create it?
            Looks like a video game...Awesome though.

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
              Looks like a video game...Awesome though.
              it is from espn 2k5

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                You have the greatest sig ever...

That one play exemplifies the game we just played. That one play turned it around.
                Thank you, but you know thats from espn 2k5...hehe, dont worry though, im playing Madden now too......
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  Champ came up huge and might have started the spark the denver defense needed for the season!
                  *Cough* Rod Woodson 98 yards for a TD that sparked their Super Bowl run and our collapse *Cough*

Comment

Just remember Big Players make Big Plays. Nice job Champ.
                    RIP Darrent Williams
                    You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                      You could tell he was hurting out there, he was playing off wr's alot, but the guy timed that INT perfectly, he did it hurt, he ran the ball into the endzone with his hurt shoulder and arm hanging down to his side, this guy was the key in heating up our defense today, and the rest of the Defense responed . Good Job champ.

I just have one thing to say about Champ and that's
                      wow.

Comment

This guys is just awesome. Not just his skill level on the field, but his value as a player. Look at it this way, Champ signed a huge contract last year. He has nothing to play for anymore. No more contracts no more trying to impress people for the big money, he's got that already in his big deal we gave him last year. He still came out and played hard with nothing to gain personally and just did it to help the team win.

Look at TO, everyone was saying how he was awesome for coming back to the Superbowl. But you know what, he did it all for a new contract. He is not a team player. Champ's got heart. I can't imagine the pain he was in while playing but he fired up the defense and that's all it took to wake them up.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Did u see Champ just pop out and grab that pick? Man he sure is a CHAMP

Comment

Working...
                          X