Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Player of the Game (no Smack)

My pick...

Darrent Williams: He sparked up the defense in more ways then just making some huge play on special teams.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Agreed...made plays all over the field...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Ion Gold. That guy was all over the place.

Comment

Champ , without him we woulda been ....well, messed up is the nicest way i could put it.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Champ. His INT sparked the turnaround in the second half.
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Im on dialup so I third it..Might be too late. The only bummer is he lost that return to a STUPD CALL and that won't be on his stats.
            A Tampa Bay fan told me to buy that jersey, might be worth something!

Comment

Champ Bailey.

Champ Bailey got it started.

Yeah, if you give a little smack you get called to the carpet. LoL
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

2 way tie champ and darrent williams

gamebrakers with heart that played hard

honorable mention : our entire d-line, john lynch, rod smith, ian gold, and JP

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

Gameball goes to Champ, I'm so proud if the entire D though. Enjoy this win everyone it was awesome

Comment

my gameballs go to Champ Bailey and Ron Dayne, without those two guys, Denver doesn't win the game.

Comment

i give this one to Al Wilson

sure Champ had his interception and Williams had an almost pick and almost punt return TD

but i think Al's constant tackles of LT 10 btw was key
                      plus he was the leader

i couldnt count how many times LT was tackled for a loss of yards

also the C Brown had 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery in his opening debut

not to bad for an ex brown

but if their was and MVP for more players i would give it to the Broncos Defense as a whole

the Broncos Defense won us this game
                      our offense almost let us down these game shouldnt even be anywear close to ast it was.
                      THIS GAME WAS A BLOWOUT IT WAS TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION

it should of been 40-17 but its no problem 20-17 is no difference

Comment

Hey, i didn't get to watch, what did Darrent Williams do that was so good?

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                        ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
                          Hey, i didn't get to watch, what did Darrent Williams do that was so good?
                          williams had an interception but it was reveresed after a challenge
                          than he had a punt return for about 35 yards than a 60 yard punt return for a TD that was called back after one of the dumbest penelties in bronco history

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                            williams had an interception but it was reveresed after a challenge
                            than he had a punt return for about 35 yards than a 60 yard punt return for a TD that was called back after one of the dumbest penelties in bronco history
                            Amen to that. Probably the dumbest penalty I've ever seen.

Williams was returning the punt and got to about the 10, when 3-5 guys came off the sidelines onto the field to celebrate. They got flagged for too many men on the field, and the TD was called back. Hilarious now that they won, but probably the stupidest penalty I've ever seen.

BTW, my game ball goes to the team. No individual, but they came through as a team. Dominated the entire second half. No smack intended, but see you in 9 years when you're competetive again SD.

Comment

Game ball goes to the "entire" defense.

Tomlinson 52 yards
                              Brees 175 passing

If I really had to pick one guy, I'd go with Al Wilson (10 tackles)

Comment

Working...
                              X