Great Win, Where are the critics now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho
    how about a win where we dont have two td's called back for penalties,,, where we dont fumble away a sure td on the two yard line, where our offense can take the great field position the defense and special teams gave them and get more the two missed fg's

sure we played a heck of a socond half on defense,, absolutly great!!!

but with a clicking offense we shopuldnt have had to kick a 40 yard last second fg to win......we should have won easily...and until i see both sides of the ball dominate,,,, i believe we as fans should still be concerned about the team...and have that right to be..and express our concerns.

some of us love the broncos but have enough in the sack to look at the game without our rose colored glasses while sipping the kool-aid

doesnt make us any less of a fan
    Excellent!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Luminous
      deleted
      Jack, I guess you didn't see the NE/Carolina game this week?

And it appears the Broncos just aided SD considerably in becoming an 0-2 team.

-----
      Last edited by Jared; 09-20-2005, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
        Your proving my point for me... I for one am happy with a WIN, no matter how ugly, pretty, or whatever... some people aren't.
        Doesn't make much sense to be happy with a win but post nothing but complaints about it.
        I happen to like kool-aid, especially cherry, but I haven't had it in years. I don't see how that applies to our discussion here though...

who said anything about not appreciating a win??? me ...buzzz wrong answer

i tickled we won but to think everything is all peaches an cream is foolish
        hence your rosecolored glasses...... two game in the bag, one a bad defeat, one we scraped by on a butt hair.......how many rushing yards have we got...passsing...passsing td's opposed to ints........how many times has the offense bit themselfs in the ass

to think that with that kind of preformance on offence we can win some of the better teams is a reach

ask somebody about kool-aid
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

who said anything about not appreciating a win??? me ...buzzz wrong answer

i tickled we won but to think everything is all peaches an cream is foolish
          hence your rosecolored glasses...... two game in the bag, one a bad defeat, one we scraped by on a butt hair.......how many rushing yards have we got...passsing...passsing td's opposed to ints........how many times has the offense bit themselfs in the ass

to think that with that kind of preformance on offence we can win some of the better teams is a reach

ask somebody about kool-aid
          It was a lame joke about the kool-aid, I know what it means

I agree we have areas of concern, it just came off like you didn't even appreciate the win, which we all should no matter how ugly they are.

I think our offense will finally get rolling this monday night and throw up several td's on the chefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
            It was a lame joke about the kool-aid, I know what it means

I agree we have areas of concern, it just came off like you didn't even appreciate the win, which we all should no matter how ugly they are.

I think our offense will finally get rolling this monday night and throw up several td's on the chefs.

i look at it like this................good teams can overcome turnovers and bad nights
            great teams .......dont have to
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i look at it like this................good teams can overcome turnovers and bad nights
              great teams .......dont have to
              alright ill give it to you

but i think the broncos are good right now and i still believe they will be great this season, so we will have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
              X