Turnovers: 0

Chargers' offense in the second half:

41 total yards
    11 rushes for 17 yards (1.5 ypc)
    6 of 11 passing for 65 yards
    3rd-down efficiency of 0% (0 of 6)
    Times sacked: 4
    Turnovers: 2

I don't have the stats for QB pressures but it was drastically improved in the second half. Somebody lit a fire under the defense's ass at halftime and they played superb starting with the very first play.

Miscellaneous Bronco stats:

3rd-down efficiency: 38% (6 of 16) -- Not incredible but a vast improvement from last week.
    Red-zone efficiency: 33% (1 of 3) -- Kind of sad that we only got 3 red zone trips

Punt return avg: 16.2 yards per return, would have been even better if not for that stupid penalty

Punting avg: 44 yards per punt, need to be better for the supposedly best leg in the NFL and now punting at a mile high

Tomlinson with 0 receptions, kind of odd for a guy that had over 100 receptions 2 years ago

3 fumbles are too much even though we only lost one of them. Ball security is crucial!
    Originally posted by Champ Bailey
    "We've got a great defense, a great front-seven," Bailey said. "There's no way we shouldn't play the way we did in the second half every week."
    If he's right, I like our chances.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Originally posted by Javalon
    Punting avg: 44 yards per punt, need to be better for the supposedly best leg in the NFL and now punting at a mile high
    Its not all about average length. He had 3 punts and all 3 ended up inside the 20. Pretty damn good if you ask me. He also did well on kickoffs.

Comment

^I agree. Instead of booting it out of the endzone for a touchback, I'd rather see him get a lot of hangtime on it and let it get a good bounce inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAvsFan
        Its not all about average length. He had 3 punts and all 3 ended up inside the 20. Pretty damn good if you ask me. He also did well on kickoffs.
        That's a good point. But there was room to spare on each of those. Bah, maybe I'm being too picky.
        ------

Comment

He had excellent hang time.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
            He had excellent hang time.
            Hey, I already said I was probably being too picky. Man, everybody is stuck on that one thing.
            ------

Comment

Working...
            X