Some of you need to chill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you need to chill...

Some of the "fans" on here seem almost disappointed that we won this game.

Yeah, we all know that the Broncos still need to work on a lot to get where we want to be. But why all the griping and negativity? We put ourselves in a hole but we still managed to get out of it and get a very important win.

If you actually like the Broncos, try to enjoy the win and not just ***** about the negatives!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Originally posted by Javalon

Yeah, we all know that the Broncos still need to work on a lot to get where we want to be. But why all the griping and negativity? We put ourselves in a hole but we still managed to get out of it and get a very important win.

If you actually like the Broncos, try to enjoy the win and not just ***** about the negatives!
    Very well said Jav, how many times had we watched Elway bring us back in the 4th? We won, we know we need improvement, but still it is a win. CELEBRATE, don't criticize
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Still the gripers, eh Jav?

Well, it wasnt very pretty in the first half. You should heard the crap I did out in the smokers area at halftime!!! Makes this place look pretty tame honestly.

Ehh, all that crap's wied out by the WIN in my book!!

Man, what a day!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

Well, it wasnt very pretty in the first half. You should heard the crap I did out in the smokers area at halftime!!! Makes this place look pretty tame honestly.

Man, what a day!!
        Bet it was awesome being there, sure envy you guys up there in Denver
        sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

A-MEN!!!!!!

I know we got away with one that game with how our O played, but I'm ecstatic nonetheless. This was a great game in my book, because we WON.

Like Herman Edwards says,"We play to win the game." And that's just what the broncos did, they WON...THE GAME. That's the bottom line, a win is a win.
          Last edited by ColRockies_5; 09-18-2005, 08:07 PM.

Thanks Snk

Comment

A win's a win anyway you slice it.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Man, what a day!!
              Hell, I was distraught after the first half. But I'm as happy as can be that we pulled out the win, regardless of how we did it.

I don't mind people being realistic and pointing out that we had some problems today. I just don't like the people that only want to point out the problems and act like winning was inconsequential.

Oh, well. I think I might log off for a while and enjoy the win while watching the rest of the Raiders-Chiefs game.

I'm "cautiouslessy optimistic" about our game against KC next week. But we'd better win since I'll be there and the Broncos haven't lost for me yet when I've attended.
              ------

Comment

Always room for improvement, A "W" doesn't make it perfect, but it is a heck of a lot better than an "L"
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Hell, I was distraught after the first half. But I'm as happy as can be that we pulled out the win, regardless of how we did it.

I don't mind people being realistic and pointing out that we had some problems today. I just don't like the people that only want to point out the problems and act like winning was inconsequential.

Oh, well. I think I might log off for a while and enjoy the win while watching the rest of the Raiders-Chiefs game.

I'm "cautiouslessy optimistic" about our game against KC next week. But we'd better win since I'll be there and the Broncos haven't lost for me yet when I've attended.
                  PM me with your seats!!! My daughter and I will come meet you!

Comment

Yeah and on the flip side, i dont want to see all the threads about which backup should start just cause they had a good game. How we saved our season, and just all the other stupid stuff. I thought it was funny at the beginning of the game when we were down, everybody was literally giving up, now they are too excited, people just dont understadn the concept of 16 game season, one game at a time.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      Yeah and on the flip side, i dont want to see all the threads about which backup should start just cause they had a good game. How we saved our season, and just all the other stupid stuff. I thought it was funny at the beginning of the game when we were down, everybody was literally giving up, now they are too excited, people just dont understadn the concept of 16 game season, one game at a time.
                      Lava, I actually started a thread giving you props for your never-say-die attitude during the game but it sort got lost in the aftermath. Here's a couple CPs for staying postive.
                      ------

Comment

PM me with your seats!!! My daughter and I will come meet you!
                        I don't know our exact seats yet but the people we're going with said they're in one of the end zones. Not my preferred destination but I'm not going to complain. It's Monday Night Football, after all.

I'll let you know if I get the specifics.
                        ------

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I truly think some people on these boards wouldn't be happy unless every win looked like this.

Plummer 25/25 400 yards 4 td's 0 int's
                          Anderson 25 carries 150 yards 3td's 0 fumbles
                          Smith/Lelie 2 TD's each, no drops

Defense 10 sacks, 4 interceptions, 4 fumble recoveries, only allow 100 yards total offense

Gripe all you want about this and that. but all that matters is one thing....

W

Comment

Awesome post man. I'm lovin' that defense right now.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

The only thing that I don't like is that our own fans act like we don't deserve it.
                              Just remember it's better than 0-2.
                              RIP Darrent Williams
                              You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Working...
                              X