Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Espn...

IT'S DARE-ENT, NOT DUR-RANT Williams. You freakin morons...lol
    Last edited by WABronco; 09-18-2005, 09:00 PM.

Originally posted by WABronco
    IT'S DAIR-ENT, NOT DUR-RANT Williams. You freakin morons...lol

hahaha, true.

Comment

I was hoping they'd show his touchdown saving PD. He really would have had it picked if the sidline was only a foot further. That might have been his best play, but on special teams he really made a mark today.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
        but on special teams he really made a mark today.
        Which is exactly why he was drafted.

It's a nice bonus that our special teams draft pick is making such a huge impact on defense. He's been above average in coverage and has been a sure tackler. I agree his near INT/PD was his best play. Very acrobatic and difficult play. And so far, I don't see anyone crying for Justin Miller.
        A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
          Which is exactly why he was drafted.

It's a nice bonus that our special teams draft pick is making such a huge impact on defense. He's been above average in coverage and has been a sure tackler. I agree his near INT/PD was his best play. Very acrobatic and difficult play. And so far, I don't see anyone crying for Justin Miller.
          No reason to, nor was there any. I hope the NFL officials regret that call on his touchdown, or Shany's going to have to have yet another media film session, showing film of that same crew letting that same thing slip on different plays. How is that different than when defensive players are watching their offense in the red zone, standing on the field around the fifty yard line? That was bogus and I think it will be exploited this week. Williams will see a lot of action on defense this Monday, and size-wise, shouldn't be overmatched this coming week.

Comment

I think Stewart Scott did that on purpose. You know how he is, he just talks in a different tone and pronounces things different.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
              I think Stewart Scott did that on purpose. You know how he is, he just talks in a different tone and pronounces things different.
              Maybe his eye screwed up his ability to read Darrent's name.
              Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
              Williams will see a lot of action on defense this Monday, and size-wise, shouldn't be overmatched this coming week.
              Ah, I haven't even looked at next week's matchup. It'll be really fun watching the matchup between Dante Hall and Darrent. They're the same size, they're probably equally fast, and they're explosive returners. I'll be watching that one closely.
              A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Ah, I haven't even looked at next week's matchup. It'll be really fun watching the matchup between Dante Hall and Darrent. They're the same size, they're probably equally fast, and they're explosive returners. I'll be watching that one closely.
                KC came back to earth a bit today. If anything else, Green's failure to get the ball in the end zone is killing my brother's fantasy team...

I'll say this much, their defense has improved, it wasn't just an week one mirage. We cannot play like we did on offense today, and expect to come out on top. Perhaps playing a true 4-3 team for the first time this season will open up some running lanes, but their defensive backs look feisty and pounce on mistakes. I think it is no easier than today's game. It should be a dogfight.

Comment

Could be
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha

Me and my bro make fun of those crazy eyes all the time, and I don't care, he's making mounds of money...

Comment

Working...
                    X