Bush is gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush is gone...

Denver Broncos special-teams coach Frank Bush has accepted a job as linebackers coach for the Arizona Cardinals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=1710181

Well....maybe there will be some changes in store for our lackluster special teams...

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

well that was the most inconsistent area of the team...hopefully will get a good one

Comment

You guys need one! Dante needs a little challenge from you guys next year!

Disclaimer:
      I'm joking of course. No need to go back to the clips or bash me for saying this!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78

Disclaimer:
        I'm joking of course. No need to go back to the clips or bash me for saying this!
        Well...Nixman.....our special team has always been a sham....but I'll tell you what, I think we did well against Hall on the second game.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Well...Nixman.....our special team has always been a sham....but I'll tell you what, I think we did well against Hall on the second game.

The Colts could use a new one too!, Nobody can stop Hall, he's bound to get to the 50 every time!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

The Broncos did do well in the second game against Dante. Aberrations do happen!

Comment

The Broncos did do well in the second game against Dante. Aberrations do happen!
              Oh yea....we know all about Aberrations..

damn Colts

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                The Colts could use a new one too!, Nobody can stop Hall, he's bound to get to the 50 every time!
                I know....he's going to get better every year

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                  Nobody can stop Hall, he's bound to get to the 50 every time!
                  that's true except that it's completely incorrect since he doesn't get to the 50 every time. he's really good though.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

AO the article you referred I read. Maybe this is a way for the team to keep Gibbs. Move Dennison back to Special Teams and get the line coaching job to Gibbs. I know the article pointed a guy named Roderige(sp?) who supposedly is a special teams guru but I would prefer Denver to keep Gibbs because he is just simply the very best offensive line coach in the game.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I sure hope so.....I do not want to lose Gibbs...he needs to help us get back to the Super Bowl!

Comment

I sure hope so.....I do not want to lose Gibbs...he needs to help us get back to the Super Bowl!
                        I wouldn't mind if you lost Gibbs! Our defense needs all the help it can get!

Comment

Imaging Gibbs on the Kansas City Staff as lines coach....that line would get Homes 2500 yards!

BUT.....Gibb's philosophy is smalle rlinemans....your guys are huge!

Comment

You never know what is happening behind the scenes. If Mike really wanted him I think he would have kept him. I know in public Mike gave him the recommendation, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors...

Bush probably felt the job he did with Special teams was not so good this year either. I know most of us fans thought they were not that special.

Either way this will be a good shakeup for the team to get some new blood in there...

I would be really surprised if Rick Dennison goes back to Special Teams.

I also would love to keep Alex Gibbs is some capacity. He really has done a fine job with the Lineman. It could be a power struggle between Gibbs and Dennison.

If Gibbs goes, does his son go? I think there could be many questions on this off-season as we gear up for the Superbowl as we attempt to repeat History.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Disclaimer:
                              Damn, there you hadda go and take away my opportunity to say something about two non-calls during that runback ...

Comment

Working...
                              X