Bush is gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b4e:

Did you notice since we lost our Wide Reciever coach last year to UCLA....our WRs just happen to have a "bad year"?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
      Damn, there you hadda go and take away my opportunity to say something about two non-calls during that runback ...
      chick, you should make that your signature!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        b4e:

Did you notice since we lost our Wide Reciever coach last year to UCLA....our WRs just happen to have a "bad year"?
        Good point. That might have to do with the injuries to Ed Mc and not having good backups. Who knows???

We defenitely need more talent in that area. Ashley needs to do what he is paid to do, is the bottom line.

Hopefully that was not another blown first round draft pick...
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Actually there's a pretty good special teams coach available in Bobby April. He's been the ST coach in St. Louis the last couple of years. I'd rate him as a top 5 - 10 ST coach.

And while on the coaching subject. There are rumors in Atlanta, that Alex Gibbs will be hired as the Falcons OL coach.

Judging by the Denver OL the last several years, I hope we get Gibbs signed. He's rated as one of the absolute best position coaches for OL.

Comment

Is Gibbs contract up? Because if it isn't he can't break it unless he'd be promoted in Atlanta to like Offensive Cord. If it is up, yes definitely pay him whatever he wants

Comment

Going to have to pay him more than the Giants might, they interviewed him I beleive, than what do we do with Dennison.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Going to have to pay him more than the Giants might, they interviewed him I beleive, than what do we do with Dennison.

I think a lot of his decision could come down to players in place. We've actually been drafting his type of players for the last several years. We just need a coach that can bring out the best in them.

I can only imagine the damage we could do if Vick actually has time in the pocket, and the line opens holes for Dunn & Duckett.

I really hope we can hire Gibbs.

Comment

Working...
                X