Defensive help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive help???

What about a new D-coord.? I think the talent is there, it's just that we need to tweak things a little. Injuries hurt us especially in the LB corps.
    Why did Rhodes leave so soon???

Rhodes did not do too well at all for Denver. I was glad to him go. Coyer is our D-Coord. now and he seems to be doing a much better job. That is an area that we do not need to touch.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Coyer has done a great job and think he will make the Defense even better with time. Rhodes resigned out "frustration" because defense fell off so badly two season ago. But really what happened is his defensive player didn't like and didn't want play for him.
      Last edited by TXBRONC; 01-16-2004, 09:52 AM.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Coyer has done a great job and think he will make the Defense even better with time. Rhodes resigned out "frustration" because defense fell off so badly two season ago. But really what happened is his defensive player didn't like and didn't want play for him.
        TXBronc...

I noticed that Rhodes game plan hasn't changed a bit....during the games Seattle lost...the defense lightened up and played a lot of ZONE......thus letting Farve attack them in the playoffs!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Did they rush two defensive linemen? That absolutely drove me nuts last year!
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Defensive help???

Originally posted by WoodlandPkPunk
            Why did Rhodes leave so soon???
            My understanding is that he and Shanny weren't getting along too well. Not sure if that's true, but I'd read it somewhere.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
              TXBronc...

I noticed that Rhodes game plan hasn't changed a bit....during the games Seattle lost...the defense lightened up and played a lot of ZONE......thus letting Farve attack them in the playoffs!
              only sometimes, that loss to the raiders wasnt all rhodes fault. He tried everything he could, he blitzed, he droped 9 back he tried a lot of different things, but the raiders just had good protection and rice was killing them with underneath routes.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You guys can have GROB back. With our blessing.

Comment

Working...
                X