• Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I will support him

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    On your sig picture with Bush and that one old doOd..."crazie" is in comic san...I'm not too fond on that font..

=P"
    AH okay I see now.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    On your sig picture with Bush and that one old doOd..."crazie" is in comic san...I'm not too fond on that font..

=P"

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    crazie.....i really hate that font...all of comic-san needs to be destroyed!
    Umm what are you talking about. I'm not using any type of font.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazie
    crazie.....i really hate that font...all of comic-san needs to be destroyed!

Leave a comment:

• indianaBRONCO
    replied
    Here's my biased list
    #1 John Elway
    #2 Shannon Sharpe
    #3 Terrell Davis
    #4 Karl Mecklenburg
    #5 Steve Atwater
    #6 Ed McCaffery
    #7 Rod Smith
    #8 Jason Elam
    #9 Gary Zimmerman
    #10 Trevor Pryce
    Told ya it was biased.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Well....I don't know hamn too well...I all know is she takes off her jersey and such.

???

Believe me, if THAT happened, it would be shocking. NOMAH would come out the computer an open a can of whoop ass on you for downloading such a pick. I think you mean Brandi Chastain.

:-)

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    NC Tops!

I know this means nothing to anyone outside of Carolina, but what the heck. Heres my list of some "ok" sports players from North Carolina.

1- Mike Jordon #23
    2- Dale Earn. #3
    3- LT Taylor
    4- Mia Hamm
    5- James Worthy
    6- Dean Smith
    7- Choo-choo Justice
    8- Brad Johnson BUCS
    9- Brad D. Clevland Cavs
    10- Jimmy V
    and to add....Rev. Billy Graham

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Hey I heard a rumor that John Elway could stand at home plate and throw a home run.......do you think its true.....cause he was going to be a YANKEE ya know if the Broncos didnt sign him......see he knows a good team when he sees one

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    That's kinda neat, thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ya anyone could go up there and bat but not everyone could go up there and hit a 95 mph fast ball, or even a 65 mph ball. And it is very hard to catch a ball and rocket it as fast and accuretly as they do.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    Ya but its what he did in all those years. Ya it is hard to last that long in football, but I am sure it is just the same in baseball. They have 4-5 games a week sometimes, talk about fatigue. And they play like what 182 games each season that is crazy.
    How hard is it to go bat 4 times a game and literally stand out in the defense and standing...and standing and standing. Of course you can pull a muscle or something...that's because you'r ejust STANDING [email protected][email protected]

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ripkin....well....he's a baseball player that had longevity....ANYBODY in baseball can do that.
    Ya but its what he did in all those years. Ya it is hard to last that long in football, but I am sure it is just the same in baseball. They have 4-5 games a week sometimes, talk about fatigue. And they play like what 182 games each season that is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by GoDenver
    im sure Dennis has enough dough.
    Somebody robbed me and took my Elway and Barry Sanders rookie cards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X