Kansas City @ Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City @ Denver

MNF is coming, and I cannot wait. We will be under Primetime lights to show the NFL that we mean buisness. Everyone must stop worrying about Jake, he will be fine in this game I think. Broncos D will take this game over, you will see.

As I stated before, I predict a defensive hard hitting game, where Denver WILL come out on top. I think KC is overrated, they looked good against a then HORRID NYJ team, and the Rayduhs, who STINK... anyone else feel this way??

I hope no KC fans are replying, go to your own team's boards!!!

Denver 24 Kansas City17
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million."-Shannon Sharpe

Originally posted by BronxBroncsFan
    MNF is coming, and I cannot wait. We will be under Primetime lights to show the NFL that we mean buisness. Everyone must stop worrying about Jake, he will be fine in this game I think. Broncos D will take this game over, you will see.

As I stated before, I predict a defensive hard hitting game, where Denver WILL come out on top. I think KC is overrated, they looked good against a then HORRID NYJ team, and the Rayduhs, who STINK... anyone else feel this way??

I hope no KC fans are replying, go to your own team's boards!!!

Denver 24 Kansas City17
    I understand why you don't want KC fans replying. If you hear Denver will win enough, you will actually start to believe it.

Comment

I also feel it will be more of a denfensive game. But it MNF and we always give up HUGE plays on MNF this will be no different.

But I expect that we are hungry and are able to make big plays too. Ashley has to be looking for the deep ball this week because he proved he is a short threat too. Hopefully that means they will play him tight. That means he will burn them deep.

The chiefs historicaly (over the past few years) can't stop our rush attack. Even with Bell and Johnson I doubt they will be able too. Their DLine isnt that good.

The biggest thing is we need to get in Green's face ALL NIGHT! Force him to drop it off in the flats. And let the Fastest LBing Corp in the NFL knock them out.

Don't stick champ on man coverage unless its aginst TonyG. They dont have a No. 1 WR. Have Champ mix it up on a few people and do zones. We really need to confuse them. A few corner Blitz' and a few up the gut. But it all lies on the DLine. Warren needs to collapse the pocket and allow Brown and T Pryce to circle in. Myers and Warren need to fill the gaps.
      No matter what, I win.

Comment

Originally posted by DistilledFun
        I also feel it will be more of a denfensive game. But it MNF and we always give up HUGE plays on MNF this will be no different.

But I expect that we are hungry and are able to make big plays too. Ashley has to be looking for the deep ball this week because he proved he is a short threat too. Hopefully that means they will play him tight. That means he will burn them deep.

The chiefs historicaly (over the past few years) can't stop our rush attack. Even with Bell and Johnson I doubt they will be able too. Their DLine isnt that good.

The biggest thing is we need to get in Green's face ALL NIGHT! Force him to drop it off in the flats. And let the Fastest LBing Corp in the NFL knock them out.

Don't stick champ on man coverage unless its aginst TonyG. They dont have a No. 1 WR. Have Champ mix it up on a few people and do zones. We really need to confuse them. A few corner Blitz' and a few up the gut. But it all lies on the DLine. Warren needs to collapse the pocket and allow Brown and T Pryce to circle in. Myers and Warren need to fill the gaps.

Last year we hosted KC in primetime on Sunday night, and it was a win for us. I may be wrong but I don't think Vermeil has won at Invesco yet.

But I hope the Chiefs fans still think they have an easy win on Monday. That way, it hurts even more when we spank them.

Comment

The D line should have more of an impact given the injury to roaf. They should attack that side and force the backup to make mistakes. Maybe Coyer's adjustments last week working will help him to make some in situations in the future.
          This will be the week to see if the KC Defense is for real. They are playing good football so far but how long will they go before showing the cracks?

Go Broncos!!!!!

Comment

Non of us think its going to be an easy game. But I just dont see the Bronco D stopping our running game. No disrespct intended. (I save that for the Raider fans. LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by YourCompetition
              Non of us think its going to be an easy game. But I just dont see the Bronco D stopping our running game. No disrespct intended. (I save that for the Raider fans. LOL)
              Well, with all due respect, I am not worried about the Chiefs running game. Priest Holmes seems to ALWAYS get 150 yds and a td against us at home, and we always manage a win. And not a field goal win, either. When the Broncos and Chiefs play, it is typically whoever is at home that does the spanking.

I expect us to win this monday, but I am prepared to lose (I always expect to win) when we go to Arrowhead. It's just the nature of the beast.

Here's hoping to an injury free and exciting game for Monday

Comment

denver will win this game and we wont look back at the afc west after it
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan

There are quite a few games left in the season after Monday, including 4 more with AFC West opponents. I think it's a far cry to say we won't look back after being 2-1 in week 3.

Comment

Originally posted by alan

No....youll be looking forward to playing the Raider twice, going to San Diego and comming to Arrowhead. It would be wise not to look back

Comment

I will worry about the Cheifs running game when they run over a real defense. Oakland has no real linebackers or defensive ends. just one pass rushing tackle way past his prime and one run stopping tackle. Add in Roaf's injury and the backups obvious inability to get the job done I dont look for a lot from them. Even Ladanian had trouble once the defense woke up in the second half. If we hold them to 20 or less we should breeze through this one.

Comment

Originally posted by thrashy
                        I will worry about the Cheifs running game when they run over a real defense. Oakland has no real linebackers or defensive ends. just one pass rushing tackle way past his prime and one run stopping tackle. Add in Roaf's injury and the backups obvious inability to get the job done I dont look for a lot from them. Even Ladanian had trouble once the defense woke up in the second half. If we hold them to 20 or less we should breeze through this one.
                        How about 195 yards rushing against the Jets, who had one of the top run defenses from last year. Does that count as rushing against a good defense. I don't think you will breeze through this one when your offense sucks so far.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by YourCompetition
                          I don't think Priest Holmes and/or Larry Johnson is any tougher to stop than Tomlinson....

19 carries 52 yards
                          2.74 yards per carry

I know he did score those 2 TD's but yardage-wise we shut him down, especially in the second half.

I think we will know right away what kind of game to expect from our defense. If we fly out of the gates and force some 3 and outs and get the crowd involved, then you know there was carryover from last weeks awesome 2nd half defensive performance.
                          The key, assuming the D stays on the level it is at, is scoring TD's on offense.
                          I expect to finally get the running game rolling with a nice mix of 2 or 3 rb's. And Plummer will start involving Putzier more to get his rytham. I look for a couple td tosses from Plummer, and a score or two by the backs.

SHould be an awesome game to watch, I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
                            I don't think Priest Holmes and/or Larry Johnson is any tougher to stop than Tomlinson....

19 carries 52 yards
                            2.74 yards per carry

I know he did score those 2 TD's but yardage-wise we shut him down, especially in the second half.

I think we will know right away what kind of game to expect from our defense. If we fly out of the gates and force some 3 and outs and get the crowd involved, then you know there was carryover from last weeks awesome 2nd half defensive performance.
                            The key, assuming the D stays on the level it is at, is scoring TD's on offense.
                            I expect to finally get the running game rolling with a nice mix of 2 or 3 rb's. And Plummer will start involving Putzier more to get his rytham. I look for a couple td tosses from Plummer, and a score or two by the backs.

SHould be an awesome game to watch, I can't wait.
                            You expect to have a nice running game. I know things can change, but so far the Chiefs are the #1 run defense in the AFC.
                            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Denver never seems to play very well on Monday night games. That is the main thing that I am worried about.
                              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Working...
                              X