Kansas City @ Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BronxBroncsFan
    It's not that bad R... We'll be OK! KC is a big test, one Denver will win. All these KC fans make me laugh... They think because they beat the Rayduhs and the NYJ that their the team to beat... TOO EARLY for that. They seem to listen to Sean Salisbury too much....

The same reason you think your offense is going to bust out ebcause you are do. I was not expecting a big win against the Faiders because Roaf was out. I think you need to be worried because it takes a couple of games before we kick it in.......If we win, we have a 2 game control of the division with 2 of our division road games under out belt......We would be at the beginning of controlling our destiny........If we lose to you guys, we are still tied for 1st with one more against you later in the year...........I dont think our D 's playing is a fluke, we have improved. Maybe the Raider & Jets offense did not look good because our D is that improved.......

Why you dont want to hear it, you better hope your offense kicks it in because the Donks have not shown anything, even in the victory against the Bolts they were giving it to you and you could not capitalize at 1st.......

Also they must be worried that they had to go out and resign Griffin.........

Can the Chiefs lose this game, yes they can, anything can happen, even though I dont think they will. While your team has played crappy this year so far, you think your team walks on water........Dont be shocked if your team is 1-2 after Monday night........For one thing I wont be shocked if we are 2-1, that is how we play each other...............tough as hell

Comment

i say its a fluke u added pro bowl caliber players to ur secondary yet ur pass d is terrible
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
        i say its a fluke u added pro bowl caliber players to ur secondary yet ur pass d is terrible
        But our run Defense is doing good, cant ask for perfection in both places after one offseason.

and we have played 2 good offenses, Raiders and Jets, this Monday night is were you Donkey fans will see our "so called fluke" dominate your poor offense
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          But our run Defense is doing good, cant ask for perfection in both places after one offseason.

and we have played 2 good offenses, Raiders and Jets, this Monday night is were you Donkey fans will see our "so called fluke" dominate your poor offense
          Wanna talk smack???
          Go to the other forum, not this one !!!
          Good to know that after Monday we will not be seeing you for a LOOOONG time, when you and Wormeil go crying somewhere else...........

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024

If you noticed we did not blitz against the Faiders. We kept our players back. They were told not to give up the big play, we gave up one. I think we did a pretty good job on Moss...Now to your passing game......Our big headache on your passing game has been Elway, Sharpe, & Rod Smith......SMITH has always produce big games against us, but he is beginning to slow down, but I would expect him to be at his best. Lelie, I dont think will be a problem. We have had problems with your running game, but we have not had a good run stopping D for years....But it has improved, so I think we should win this, but the X factor is it is KC at Denver, anything can happen...............Why I dont want to lose this game, but if we do, at least it is not as bad if you lose........If we win this thing we have a 2 game lead on you...........

I think your 1st play from scrimmage is going to be Jake doing a roll out to see if he can get anything......I would expect either DJ or Bell to pancake him. I think that will set the tone of the game.........

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
              Wanna talk smack???
              Go to the other forum, not this one !!!
              Good to know that after Monday we will not be seeing you for a LOOOONG time, when you and Wormeil go crying somewhere else...........
              Are you like a cyber stalker????

For the past 2 nights you have been posting right after me in every thread, like you want me or something, plz quit.

BTW, are you hanging with Ricky Williams, thinking the Chiefs will loose or even worst thinking i wont show if they somehow do, they wont .

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

our offense isnt poor its just inconsistent
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Are you like a cyber stalker????

For the past 2 nights you have been posting right after me in every thread, like you want me or something, plz quit.

BTW, are you hanging with Ricky Williams, thinking the Chiefs will loose or even worst thinking i wont show if they somehow do, they wont .
                  Just waiting till Tuesday when you get lost together with your teams aspirations for this season.........................

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                    Just waiting till Tuesday when you get lost together with your teams aspirations for this season.........................
                    Again with the stalking, anyway, you will be eating so much crow Monday-Saturday of next week it will be hilarious, but i dont think you would run out of words though.
                    Last edited by Elway; 09-21-2005, 08:04 PM. Reason: inflammatory remark

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• [QUOTE=GridironChamp]Again with the stalking, anyway, you will be eating so much crow Monday-Saturday of next week it will be hilarious, but i dont think you would run out of words though.
                      Last edited by Elway; 09-21-2005, 08:06 PM. Reason: edited quote
                      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                        Come on now. Neither teams aspirations will be over after this game. Both teams have a lot to improve on.

The Chiefs need to improve on covering the tight end and back out of the backfield on defense and catching the ball downfield on offense. We had three drops on Sunday night that would have mde the game a lot less interesting.

The Broncos (and I can't believe I am saying this) need to find a running game. Reuben Droughns is looking pretty good right now. Face it plummer hasn't been the same since Sharpe retired. He was a tremendous athlete and always someone teams needed to account for.

That being said, any Chiefs fan that comes in here and says this is going to be a cakewalk is an idiot or a blind homer. These games are almost always tight or a blowout for Denvers side.

That being said, this doesn't look like the Denver teams of the past. I think it is going to be a dogfight to the end. I just hope we are the dog left standing.

Comments????

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                          I hear you. Denver's run D is equally terrible as KC's pass D. 115 yards a game, that is brutal. The Denver D is ranked in the bottom half of the league professor. Only 4 teams separate the Chiefs and Broncos in yards allowed. However, KC has only allowed about half the points as Denver. Everyone knows points allowed is the true mark of how good a defense is. Only teams giving up more than the Broncos are (Oakland, Arizona, Minnesota, and San Fran). Ouch!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X