Welcome back Q!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Q!!!

Just saw on NFL Network that the Broncos re-signed Q. Griffin!!! But they also released Paul Ernster, and qb Kliff Kingsbury from the practice squad. Glad to see Q back in the Blue & Orange. He can be greatly used on third downs as a threat receiving out of the backfield.

WORD...that's awesome...that's gotta bring a smile back to the Sooner fans...

QQQQQQ....
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Its good to have him back....I think we need a change of pace back desperately this year.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Excellent news! He may never be an every-down back, but he is a big threat on screens and anything outside. Coming in motion out of the backfield on pass plays will give defenders fits, can't wait to see it

Comment

yea it is on the homepage I'm kinda suprised by this, hopefully Ernster can clear waivers and get on our practice squad.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=4696
          Smith's First Catch
          "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

OMG what are you thinking

This is weird

MA is the starter, we all know that

Bell had a decent first game but no carries cause of a minor injury in the second.

THen Dayne comes and looks good and alot of ppl want him to start

Now they re-sign Q.

Who in the world woult still have a job after that chaos???
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Q will be used alot against KC this week, he torched them single-handedly last year and I believe Q will get his shot to do it again this week. He is definitely a great receiving option out of the backfield and another target to take some of the LB pressure off Jake. I'd like to see Johnson/Griffin and Dayne/Griffin packages on the field. With Ron Dayne lined up in a singleback formation and Griffin lined up in the slot or as a flanker, that could really open up some holes for us to gain yardage against the chiefs I think.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

YEAH BABY!!!!!! I am soo glad we got him back, this boy is dangerous and can cut with the best. I think maybe he should be the 3rd back behind dayne, as you can tell I am not a big bell fan.
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  YEAH BABY!!!!!! I am soo glad we got him back, this boy is dangerous and can cut with the best. I think maybe he should be the 3rd back behind dayne, as you can tell I am not a big bell fan.
                  LOL that's pretty funny...but screw it, I'm done with this depth chart thing, who's starter? who's #2? etc...we are going to play ALL of these RB's, they all have skills no doubt, now its up to us to use each of them in different situations...
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

IMO, Q never fit our system and the coaches never seemed to want to tailor a game plan to suit his skills. We need to get him the ball on some screens, so he can get some yards after he jukes everyone out of their shoes. Hell, we just need to run more screen plays PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
                      Q will be used alot against KC this week, he torched them single-handedly last year and I believe Q will get his shot to do it again this week. He is definitely a great receiving option out of the backfield and another target to take some of the LB pressure off Jake. I'd like to see Johnson/Griffin and Dayne/Griffin packages on the field. With Ron Dayne lined up in a singleback formation and Griffin lined up in the slot or as a flanker, that could really open up some holes for us to gain yardage against the chiefs I think.

Q isnt thebest RB on your roster so i doubt he will play. Your offense has ran good enough to scare KC from Blitzing . And your basing thast stuff off last years Def, Our Def this year is much improved, especially agianst the run.

Our Def is so fast getting to the ball, only if Bell could tackle
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

With injury concerns around Bell and Anderson, and Dayne the only one in relative good health, this move makes plenty of sense. Knows the system and can step in and carry the ball in a pinch. It is a depth move only, but a needed one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
                          With injury concerns around Bell and Anderson, and Dayne the only one in relative good health, this move makes plenty of sense. Knows the system and can step in and carry the ball in a pinch. It is a depth move only, but a needed one at that.
                          great point.....never even thought about that

Comment

I cant stand the little fumbler. Ugh.....

Fire Shanahan.

Comment

I just saw this is on the ESPN scroll while watching Cheap Seats... I'm so happy Q is back, and my my isn't it interesting we get him right before the Chiefs game.... Hmmmm....

I expect Q to be used the way we used to use Glyn Milburn - as a 3rd down change of pace back who can also do great on screens.

Once we let Q go I declared that to be Tatum's role (at least until he becomes the starter, eventually, we all assume)

But now we have so many options at RB/FB ... and we have lingering injuries for M.A. and Bell, so things are looking good for our backfield...

Welcome back Q, glad to have you

Comment

Working...
                              X