Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of Q

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Return of Q

    I'm surprised no one else has started a thread on this yet (unless they have and I missed it - in which case close this one down) but did everyone see that Q is back and Ernster was put (hopefully) on the practice squad.

    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...097091,00.html

    Now I know that all the Q homers will be thrilled, but what about the rest of us? IMHO, I think this is pretty good move. It buys us some insurance in case MA or Tater can't get back quickly and insurance in case Sauerbrun (sp.) doesn't stay out of trouble.

  • #2
    Yea, just saw this on the main page. I wonder if he'll see some time on Monday night?

    I think it's a good idea, he's shown promise.

    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have always liked Q and I for one am glad he has returned. I think with Mike's rib injury and Bell still learning, this a good move.

      It will be interesting to see who gets the start.

      Good Luck Q. This Bronco fan wishes you the best.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Not being sarcastic, just an honest question. Can Q catch the ball?

        It seems to me, that he would be a perfect weapon on underneath routes. Basically anywhere we can get him the ball away from traffic. I have no doubt he will excel within the NFL going one on one with any defender. Did you see those moves in the regular season @Indy 2 years ago???
        "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"


        Comment


        • #5
          "Not being sarcastic, just an honest question. Can Q catch the ball?"


          He could in college thats for sure. He used to tear some ***** up on screen plays for Oklahoma back in the day...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
            I'm surprised no one else has started a thread on this yet (unless they have and I missed it - in which case close this one down) but did everyone see that Q is back and Ernster was put (hopefully) on the practice squad.

            http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...097091,00.html

            Now I know that all the Q homers will be thrilled, but what about the rest of us? IMHO, I think this is pretty good move. It buys us some insurance in case MA or Tater can't get back quickly and insurance in case Sauerbrun (sp.) doesn't stay out of trouble.
            Kind of funny we brought him in after he went to chiefs. who do we play this week?
            PROUD BREEDER OF 3 BRONCO FANS AND STILL PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by clokwork orange
              Kind of funny we brought him in after he went to chiefs. who do we play this week?
              Good call - which means there is either some massive interogating going on over at Dove Valley today or some massive signal changing/play revising going on in K.C. (or both)

              Comment


              • #8
                You obviously missed it


                sigpic

                Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                There are three things you can expect in life:

                1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                Comment


                • #9
                  i just really dont understand why we need 4 running backs-is taters injury serious
                  SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                  Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004




                  Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Snk16
                    You obviously missed it
                    Oh I missed it big time My advancing age must be catching up with me

                    (BTW, the mods can close this one any time they want)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      there was actually 2 posts about it lol

                      Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                        Oh I missed it big time My advancing age must be catching up with me

                        (BTW, the mods can close this one any time they want)

                        sigpic

                        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                        There are three things you can expect in life:

                        1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by al_wilson_fan
                          Not being sarcastic, just an honest question. Can Q catch the ball?

                          It seems to me, that he would be a perfect weapon on underneath routes. Basically anywhere we can get him the ball away from traffic. I have no doubt he will excel within the NFL going one on one with any defender. Did you see those moves in the regular season @Indy 2 years ago???
                          IMO, he is the best pass catching RB on the team now. If the o-line gives Jake protection, imagine the defenders trying to cover Smith, Lelie, Watts, Putz, and Griffin (who can also stay back and block). Better get their defensive coordinator a box of Depends

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fl_playa101
                            there was actually 2 posts about it lol
                            Don't think I didn't notice that already too, but thanks for pointing it out

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
                              IMO, he is the best pass catching RB on the team now. If the o-line gives Jake protection, imagine the defenders trying to cover Smith, Lelie, Watts, Putz, and Griffin (who can also stay back and block). Better get their defensive coordinator a box of Depends
                              Surtain on Smith, covered
                              McLeon proved that he can keep up with speed(porter las week) on Lelie covered
                              Washington or Sapp will cover Watts, if Washinton is on him, Plummer better throw quick cause that means Sapp is blitzing, but Sapp will provide better coverage
                              Bell or D.Johnson on Putz, covered
                              Bell or D johnson on Q, covered

                              NOw ppl always get beat im just pointing out for the basics we can cover easily your players, and we dont have a reason so far to stack against the run which makes it easier.
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                              ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X