Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Surtain on Smith, covered
    McLeon proved that he can keep up with speed(porter las week) on Lelie covered
    Washington or Sapp will cover Watts, if Washinton is on him, Plummer better throw quick cause that means Sapp is blitzing, but Sapp will provide better coverage
    Bell or D.Johnson on Putz, covered
    Bell or D johnson on Q, covered
    We'll know in less than a week, but I think you have a rude awakening coming

Comment

Surtain on Smith, covered
      McLeon proved that he can keep up with speed(porter las week) on Lelie covered
      Washington or Sapp will cover Watts, if Washinton is on him, Plummer better throw quick cause that means Sapp is blitzing, but Sapp will provide better coverage
      Bell or D.Johnson on Putz, covered
      Bell or D johnson on Q, covered

NOw ppl always get beat im just pointing out for the basics we can cover easily your players, and we dont have a reason so far to stack against the run which makes it easier.
      After the last three years or more now (I can't remember anymore) I have to see more than two games of defense after only adding three good players to the horrid thing you guys called a defense last year and the year before and the year before that and you get the idea. The only thing that seems to be consistent is you guys do create turnovers. If we run on you guys then it's going to be a long night sitting on the sidelines with your offense.

Also Champ on Gonzalez (again since you still have mediocre recievers)=4 or 5 catches, any of our other db's on you other recievers...cake and our dline and linebackers to stuff Johnson and Holmes (will be more of a challenge I admit but we did just shut down the BEST RB in the league in LT...sorry)

Another Great Contribution by SNK16!

We're coming Indy!

Comment

Originally posted by NITROBOARD
        After the last three years or more now (I can't remember anymore) I have to see more than two games of defense after only adding three good players to the horrid thing you guys called a defense last year and the year before and the year before that and you get the idea. The only thing that seems to be consistent is you guys do create turnovers. If we run on you guys then it's going to be a long night sitting on the sidelines with your offense.

Also Champ on Gonzalez (again since you still have mediocre recievers)=4 or 5 catches, any of our other db's on you other recievers...cake and our dline and linebackers to stuff Johnson and Holmes (will be more of a challenge I admit but we did just shut down the BEST RB in the league in LT...sorry)
        LOL Walls on Eddie that hilarious.
        3, try 4 and one completely changed for the better guy
        Surtain, Knight,Bell, and Johson are the 4 added. And Mitchell has looked good all off season and in the 2 games.

I wont say they arent mediocre, but Walls wont be able to guard Eddie, neither will Williams. SO there is a mistake with Champ on TG. SO if you dont do it, YOur LBs and Safties gave up 80 yards to a TE that is half as good as TG so he might have a big game.

Parker will stretch the field, so if you dont have Champ on him, there will have to be over the top help. Eddie without Champ on him will be double teams, thats your whole secondary. What if we throw in a 3rd WR or another TE.

Its not simpe to guard KC cause TG having a good WR out there really helps.

And agian shutting down LT right you did. He scored and had waht 50 yards. Well go ahead and double or triple those stats. Number one, we have not just 1 but 2 RBs that would be top 5 RBs if they got all the carries.
        And our line is so much better than SD.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
          We'll know in less than a week, but I think you have a rude awakening coming
          Me, i know it will be a tough game, its you guys that think you will ram right through us.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Me, i know it will be a tough game, its you guys that think you will ram right through us.
            Actually I was just trying to fire you up a little. I know you guys have a heck of a good offense. I do say that it will take more than two games of good defense to prove it to me though. Your defense has been so dreadful for so long two games just doesn't prove it. I will say though that if we don't score while we are in the redzone we are screwed. We put Champ on TG last season and were able to slow your offense as much as anyone could have. Our defense is better this year and I agree you guys do have two of the top eight backs in the game. It won't be your offense that wins or our defense or your defense that wins this game it will be if our LETHARGIC (seven of eight quarters this season) that loses this game. If our offense plays like it can but hasn't so far then we win. If it plays like it has much of this season we are screwed.

We'll see Monday!

We're coming Indy!

Comment

Actually I was just trying to fire you up a little. I know you guys have a heck of a good offense. I do say that it will take more than two games of good defense to prove it to me though. Your defense has been so dreadful for so long two games just doesn't prove it. I will say though that if we don't score while we are in the redzone we are screwed. We put Champ on TG last season and were able to slow your offense as much as anyone could have. Our defense is better this year and I agree you guys do have two of the top eight backs in the game. It won't be your offense that wins or our defense or your defense that wins this game it will be if our LETHARGIC (seven of eight quarters this season) that loses this game. If our offense plays like it can but hasn't so far then we win. If it plays like it has much of this season we are screwed.

We'll see Monday!
              The biggest reason the game will be won all relies on your Offense. We are pretty sure what to expect out of our Offense and i think i know what our defense and your defense will do.
              If your offesne plays like they can i think you will probably win late in the game. But if they play any less, i think we will win.

Even more relies on the play calling, if your offense plays like they have and you try to run the ball 25+ times, your asking for a loss. OUr D has done pretty well against the run.

But we will find our MONDAY, biggest game of the season for KC.
              When Den plays in KC that should be the Biggest game for Den.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

The biggest reason the game will be won all relies on your Offense. We are pretty sure what to expect out of our Offense and i think i know what our defense and your defense will do.
                If your offesne plays like they can i think you will probably win late in the game. But if they play any less, i think we will win.

Even more relies on the play calling, if your offense plays like they have and you try to run the ball 25+ times, your asking for a loss. OUr D has done pretty well against the run.

But we will find our MONDAY, biggest game of the season for KC.
                When Den plays in KC that should be the Biggest game for Den.
                I love this rivalry! I work with a KC fan and we constantly talk smack throughout the year. (Except for two weeks ago in Miami )lol

We're coming Indy!

Comment

I love this rivalry! I work with a KC fan and we constantly talk smack throughout the year. (Except for two weeks ago in Miami )lol
                  Ya this is one of the best riverlies in the league, i can only think of 2 more that are even close

KC and OK
                  KC and Den
                  OK and Den

Biggest riverlies

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X