I've HAD IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've HAD IT!!!

What is this, 3 years in a row the Broncos have got off to a great start and then stunk up the 2nd half of the season? I'm not gonna watch this again.

Shanahan, two times late in the game we had the ball down near their 30 with 4th and short, and we punt. Go for it. Broncos deserved to lose this game.

***End of venting***
    Last edited by Peanut; 01-18-2020, 03:24 PM.

AGREED! Enough said...

Comment

God i hope the press scolds shannies ass on this one. I hope they don't let him blame the team for this whole loss because shannie and deltha blew this one. What a great duo?!! I thank Deltha for his run back but his two big mistakes at the end rub that TD out
      "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Yep!

I agree with you OKCBRONCOFAN, I'm so sick of Mike Shanahan and his playcalling, all of these injuries, and Denver's underachieving. I've had it. Let's all face Denver sucks.

Comment

I don't know what it is, something psychological? It's about this time every year they start falling apart.

Comment

Is it too early to start talking of a Mile-High curse? lol j/k
            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

hey hate to say anything Pres Al but where were u last night,

we stopped the run but big deal those guys r garbage

Comment

We never should have left, I dont care that it was built right next door, dont leave your house...........its that simple.......we left cause of greed and now we are paying the price......I say CURSE............................................. ......uuuuuggggghhhhhhhh

I loved the Ol Mile High, saw nothing wrong with it..........*
                Last edited by Peanut; 01-18-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X