Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ut oh Alex Gibbs is gone....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ut oh Alex Gibbs is gone....

    just saw on ESPN he agreed to go to the Giants for about 1 million a year....this is a big loss regarded as best O-line coach ever or at least top 3...

  • #2
    Re: ut oh Alex Gibbs is gone....

    Originally posted by bronco30
    just saw on ESPN he agreed to go to the Giants for about 1 million a year....this is a big loss regarded as best O-line coach ever or at least top 3...
    i thought he went to the falcons? either way, it was nice knowing him but we have to move on. His system is stuck in Denver whether he is here or not
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

    I tried to warn ya.

    Comment


    • #3
      Somebody got themselves a good deal. Not like Dennison was doing a horrible job for us.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah you would think since the scheme works so well. Gibbs may have been the O-line coach but it's still Shanahan's system.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: ut oh Alex Gibbs is gone....

          Originally posted by Return of Lava
          i thought he went to the falcons? either way, it was nice knowing him but we have to move on. His system is stuck in Denver whether he is here or not
          That's what I saw too. Also, KC signed Gunther Cunningham.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not a big deal to me. Gibbs is a good coach and I wish him well.
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

            Comment


            • #7
              You guys make it sound like Gibbs was responsible for line schemes...

              Don't be surprise to see the Giants draft a RB.


              Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

              2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AsianOrange
                You guys make it sound like Gibbs was responsible for line schemes...
                Once upon a time.... maybe. Not anymore. Gibbs' system is now entrenched in Denver and I'm sure Dennison has learned the ropes well enough to continue it's success.
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gibbs has passion!!

                  Gibbs is a winner and that is leaving with him!

                  I don't know about Dennison?
                  This is the NFL!!

                  Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



                  Go Broncos!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    jake plummer has enough passion for the offense now.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                    I tried to warn ya.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X