Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

If it slapped them in the Face! Being a Broncos Fan first and foremost it pains me to admit this but, its so true the level of football we have witnessed today so far with the Pats and Colts game is on a level the Broncos havent seen since the Superbowl years. What a game todays game was!

Now we gotta put up with you and your braggin huh? Just do us a favor and keep quiet. The pats are good no doubt, but they dont need you advocating, promoting, and sidekicking.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

its the same formula DEFENSE wins championships.......n pats have a very good one...i hope they win it all

Comment

MY goodness people life does exsist outside Bronco- mania, I thought I would interject, some football discussion besides this. SO, sorry to have hurt anyone who becomes upset! Football its game cant we enjoy it for what it is and get along-even if our team doesnt win it all!

Comment

Re: Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

Originally posted by jocool
          If it slapped them in the Face! Being a Broncos Fan first and foremost it pains me to admit this but, its so true the level of football we have witnessed today so far with the Pats and Colts game is on a level the Broncos havent seen since the Superbowl years. What a game todays game was!
          Let's see...Denver would have beaten the Patriots on Monday Night Football if Brady hadn't thrown that TD pass with 30 seconds to go in the game. Denver DID beat Indy in the regular season. The Broncos are very capable of playing to the "level" of the Patriots and the Colts.
          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

i've given up on jocool.........he is def labeled as this forum's banwagoneer
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

Originally posted by Pierce
              Let's see...Denver would have beaten the Patriots on Monday Night Football if Brady hadn't thrown that TD pass with 30 seconds to go in the game. Denver DID beat Indy in the regular season. The Broncos are very capable of playing to the "level" of the Patriots and the Colts.
              Right , yes, yes, yes your a little late tonight! I agree with you on that pipe drEAM us Bronco fans have but, in reality we with our team couldnt even show up for the playoff game! Did you have a point that was valid or not?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

Originally posted by jocool
                Right , yes, yes, yes your a little late tonight! I agree with you on that pipe drEAM us Bronco fans have but, in reality we with our team couldnt even show up for the playoff game! Did you have a point that was valid or not?
                you're in the lower intelligence.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!

Originally posted by Pierce

Denver should have, a would have beat the Patriots, but there was one key element missing, and that would be Jake Plummer. We didnt even have Bureline, just Kanell. And when you can keep up with the unstoppable patriots d with a 3rd string QB, your looking good. Not only that, but they were missing 2 of OLB's, Gold and Johnny. So I have much faith that had the Broncos showed up to play in Indy, that it would have been a Denver/Tennessee AFC Championship game, but, like the Colts did today, I think the Broncos went in thinking about the next game too early. Either way, next year the Broncos are going to be dangerous, very dangerous.

Comment

What Joe does not understand is that Denver is building towards another Super Bowl run. It was thought by many that they would not even make the playoffs. I knew they were good enough to get there I just didn't think they had enough to make a deep run. Denver lacks one or two play makers on the defense to make a deep run and quite possibly a trip to the Super Bowl. Joe's comments are off target, its not about understanding its about have the right personel and team chemistry.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, come on guys, jocool was just making a point that is very true, at least at this present time. The Broncos didn't even show up at the RCA Dome. I know that we're building to another Super Bowl run, every team is doing that by the way, or at least trying. Regardless, until we make the playoffs and win a playoff game without John Elway, we've proven nothing. I've been a Shanahan fan ever since he was hired, but if we go a 6th year without winning a playoff game, I'm going to start getting a glimmer of doubt about if he's a capable coach when he's without a Hall of Fame QB. Christ look at what Carolina did with Jake Delhomme. The Broncos are capable of playing this level of football on paper, but that's it at this point we need to prove it. I hope that we do. Everything is in place.

Comment

didnt we nearly beat the patroits with DANNY KANELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

After reading all of jocool's threads this is about the only one that I somewhat agree with though, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by kenoyripsit28
                            didnt we nearly beat the patroits with DANNY KANELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yeah and until that Patriot game I thought of Shanahan being one of the smartest if not the smartest coach in the NFL but Bill Belichick proved he was the smarter one. I don't care how bad it gets theres no coach out there good enough to replace him.

Just think of how mad the browns fans are about the Browns organization giving up Bill Belichick.

Comment

didnt know he was involved with the browns wat did he do there.
                              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X