Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truthfully and Sadly, the Broncos Wouldnt Understand this Level of Football!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expect more than the injuries and youth allowed

We Bronco fans would probably been better off not getting to playoffs since one playoff game seems to dictate the attitude of crisis management.

We had a solid season...For real!!!!

Injuries and youth are two real things that factored in this year. We have Jake back and hopefully alot of the same unit with a couple of improvements here and there (at least depth in a few areas).

IF we stay healthy and have basicly the same team we can win 11+ and go pretty deep into the playoffs.

I am a happy fan who isn't looking at one game!
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Expect more than the injuries and youth allowed

Originally posted by JED Bronco
      We Bronco fans would probably been better off not getting to playoffs since one playoff game seems to dictate the attitude of crisis management.

We had a solid season...For real!!!!

Injuries and youth are two real things that factored in this year. We have Jake back and hopefully alot of the same unit with a couple of improvements here and there (at least depth in a few areas).

IF we stay healthy and have basicly the same team we can win 11+ and go pretty deep into the playoffs.

I am a happy fan who isn't looking at one game!
      Thank you! Thats ALL i was sayin. The more reps a defense has together, the better they become as a team. Those were 1st year starters, now they are kinda used to each other. they will improve on their own.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

the point is this

Originally posted by thehoot79
        Coulda, woulda, shoulda, come on guys, jocool was just making a point that is very true, at least at this present time. The Broncos didn't even show up at the RCA Dome. I know that we're building to another Super Bowl run, every team is doing that by the way, or at least trying. Regardless, until we make the playoffs and win a playoff game without John Elway, we've proven nothing. I've been a Shanahan fan ever since he was hired, but if we go a 6th year without winning a playoff game, I'm going to start getting a glimmer of doubt about if he's a capable coach when he's without a Hall of Fame QB. Christ look at what Carolina did with Jake Delhomme. The Broncos are capable of playing this level of football on paper, but that's it at this point we need to prove it. I hope that we do. Everything is in place.
        the reality is every team is trying to make a superbowl. there is also another reality that denver is closer to that goal then most teams in the league. the fact that a scrub like danny kannel was succeeding against the pats vaunted defense just shows you that the play calling would have probably been more successful with the starting qb. the pats won that game but not by much and so many broncos fans feel that we can play with the pats. remember we do play them well as history shows. as far as the colts,the broncos are as much as jeckyl and hyde as you can get with that team but they know they got away with one in that playoff game because they swore they were going to be into a dogfight not a blow out. there is non-bronco board here also if any people feel that their opinions about other teams are being excluded. as a bronco fan i can respect another team for winning but i don't have to jock them like a thong on a fat man. giving the pats props for winning is one thing holding brady's jock is another.
        Last edited by bklynbronco; 01-23-2004, 07:41 AM.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
        X