Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How funny is it that the NFC is a complete JOKE compared to the AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How funny is it that the NFC is a complete JOKE compared to the AFC!

Terry, Howie, and Jim, the forth person whoever etc,------------- is unimportant because it changes to much. No matter what the FOX affilliates do( even with hot chicks) its not as impactfull as a straight up AFC game these days. Graphics and sub-material matter even with the hosts, Collinsworth (which I do respect ), what a shame- Inside the NFL became such a chit show !!! Anyway, From the so called special graphics to the sideline crud to the , halftime show to the actual game, its not even as impactfull and in your face---- as a fan of football. As the CBS coverge is!!!!!!!!!!!!!------ (Heck the High-defintion isnt as good as CBS is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foxs HD sucks)! Now, that Ive exposed it all- for anyone with a care. The AFC with its more to the point -----(Thank Goodness)---- CBS COVERGE TO ITS HOSTS AND THE TEAM THE PATROTS WILL COMPLETELY AND LITTERALLY mess up the NFC aspect yet again , LOL you have to love it!!!! Thank goodness the Superbowl is on CBS not on FOX!!!! WOW, things have changed for the better! Yes!
    Last edited by jocool; 01-18-2004, 05:18 PM.

my gosh now we are talking nascar on fox.............boring..........and cbs sucks too marino boomer and deion enoughh said there
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
      my gosh now we are talking nascar on fox.............boring..........and cbs sucks too marino boomer and deion enoughh said there

HMmm, oh- what ohhh- Not only did I start to fall asleep during the reading of your post- but, I know I fell asleep at least 4 times during the Eagles-Panthers game, the Patriots will surely wipe the turf with either of them!

Comment

whatever bandwagoneer

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Why are we ripping on the NFC? Why do you care about the NFC? Your team is not IN the NFC, so this thread is completely unnecessary.

Except the fact that everbody sees Jocool as a bandwagoneer. Pound the idea into the head, guys!

Comment

i think the nfc is more than competant to win the superbowl......any given sunday

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
              Why are we ripping on the NFC? Why do you care about the NFC? Your team is not IN the NFC, so this thread is completely unnecessary.

Except the fact that everbody sees Jocool as a bandwagoneer. Pound the idea into the head, guys!

Hmmm, its easy to see you just started watching the game of football 2 years ago. Dismisses you like a 14 year old boy at a 21 and over night club! Pound whatever you want to in the cover of you own room Chefs fan!
              Last edited by jocool; 01-18-2004, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                i think the nfc is more than competant to win the superbowl......any given sunday
                WEll not that I had to but, after your post above-every bit of credit you thought you may have had here in the Broncos forum is utterly and completely gone, removed, admonished, smacked down, etc!!!!

Comment

then we should just give the trophy away with no superbowl........i think some sponsers would be upset banwagoneer

Thanks SNK16

Comment

It's clear that jocool has "issues"...
                    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                      It's clear that jocool has "issues"...
                      Really, and are you the same person who calls 950 the fan? LOL! Been banned lately? Or have you made azzkisses with Erve and JOe? Seeing through you is to clear cut! Nice name same as the one you use on the Fan . Yes-yes now denie it all. You arnt fooling me regardless if I get banned myself form here! LOL! Issues ofcourse who doesnt my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by jocool
                        Really, and are you the same person who calls 950 the fan? LOL! Been banned lately? Or have you made azzkisses with Erve and JOe? Seeing through you is to clear cut! Nice name same as the one you use on the Fan . Yes-yes now denie it all. You arnt fooling me regardless if I get banned myself form here! LOL! Issues ofcourse who doesnt my friend!
                        I think you're confusing me with someone else.
                        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                          I think you're confusing me with someone else.
                          Right, sure, ooooooookkkkkkk! Lets leave it at that ok!

Comment

Jocool! ANOTHER patriot thread??? Man, you're a bandwagoner. Why all the damn threads!!!!!! Go to the patriot board PLEASE, im sure they would be thrilled to have another fan!
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X