Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where is Frank Rice and Herb Haygood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know where is Frank Rice and Herb Haygood?

Are they still available?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Since their release I have not heard a much about either one of them. Haygood was hoping to sign on with the Lions but I look at their roster and he wasn't there. Rice might be a good pick up but Haygood set himself apart as something special. I don't see where he would add that much to the team. The draft is once again deep in talent and the Broncos if they so choose could pick up a better quality receiver in the middle to late rounds.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

please dont tell me we released herb haygood.
      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

im not sure where there at i do know when we resigned jarious jackson....haygood n a couple others along w/ jackson were practicing on their own across from the complex in the park....

Comment

Well....I don;'t know if Jackson will be around anymore....that green bay game was ugly!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Well....I don;'t know if Jackson will be around anymore....that green bay game was ugly!
            he only played 1 quarter and was just starting to get relaxed.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
              he only played 1 quarter and was just starting to get relaxed.
              Ya think LAVA? The guy threw a pick! There was not one moment when I saw him gain any rythym.

Comment

Ya think LAVA? The guy threw a pick! There was not one moment when I saw him gain any rythym.
                i know he threw a pick, but he WAS nervous as hell. He did show some flashes. He showed his speed when he ran for that first down and he showed a very strong arm that was right on the money. Most of his other passes were off but he was just about to get comfortable. I dont know why shanny took him out, not like kanell was gonna show us something new.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i know he threw a pick, but he WAS nervous as hell. He did show some flashes. He showed his speed when he ran for that first down and he showed a very strong arm that was right on the money. Most of his other passes were off but he was just about to get comfortable. I dont know why shanny took him out, not like kanell was gonna show us something new.
                  yea, a lot of passes were off and WAAAY off....so if you take reps in practice and you got a chance to do it live, wouldn't your chances of being accurate improve? Jackson was a lost soul out there....in came Kannell.

Comment

yea, a lot of passes were off and WAAAY off....so if you take reps in practice and you got a chance to do it live, wouldn't your chances of being accurate improve? Jackson was a lost soul out there....in came Kannell.
                    he didnt even know he was gonna start until THAT DAY! thats what im saying he was so nervous. I just think he needed to play the whole game so we could get a look at him while comfortable. Kanell didnt produce any points either, but at least we already know what he can do. Jackson didnt get a chance.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

he didnt even know he was gonna start until THAT DAY! thats what im saying he was so nervous. I just think he needed to play the whole game so we could get a look at him while comfortable. Kanell didnt produce any points either, but at least we already know what he can do. Jackson didnt get a chance.
                      And what about Griffin? The guy sucks on dirt. Are you telling me he is a potential future back?

Comment

And what about Griffin? The guy sucks on dirt. Are you telling me he is a potential future back?
                        sucks on dirt, he played his whole college career on dirt. he can definitely carry th load if portis goes down. he averaged a 3.5 without any other offensive starters on dirt in GB.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

sucks on dirt, he played his whole college career on dirt. he can definitely carry th load if portis goes down. he averaged a 3.5 without any other offensive starters on dirt in GB.
                          Oh yea...man..I must need coffee today. Well..Q-man played against Texas Tech, UT, Kansas State, Baylor, Texas A&M.....freakin North [email protected]@#

I think those Big 12 teams are scrubbs. So of course he would look good on paper.

As long as he is in Denver, he'll be Portis's whipping boy. And that's not because I'm pro-Portis (which I am) but because it's the truth!

Comment

Oh yea...man..I must need coffee today. Well..Q-man played against Texas Tech, UT, Kansas State, Baylor, Texas A&M.....freakin North [email protected]@#

I think those Big 12 teams are scrubbs. So of course he would look good on paper.

As long as he is in Denver, he'll be Portis's whipping boy. And that's not because I'm pro-Portis (which I am) but because it's the truth!
                            griffin did WAY better than Portis did in the playoffs. He deserves to split time. Portis cant hold up over a fuill season anyway. Griffin can give him rest when he needs it.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Oh God...they took Portis out of the game! You can't run the ball whenyou're down by 4 freakin [email protected] How come Q didn't come out with his cape against the Colts in the playoffs?!

Comment

Working...
                              X