Originally posted by AsianOrange
    The broncos were no names too in 97.
    Huh?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
      Huh?
      Well......it's not like we had any Super Super stars! Rod Smith is still to this day unheard of to people and all we had was Elway and Terrell Davis....so I think our team had creditbility but no names as well.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

GO PANTHERS

I'M ROUTING FOR THE PANTHERS!!
        Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

Pats should win. I'll watch but I don't really care either way, just don't want to see another SB blowout game.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I am sticking with my pick.

Panthers-17
            Patriots-16

Comment

panthers-20

patsies- 10

Comment

I'd really like to see the Panthers pull this one out, but I think it will be hard for them. Patriots are just an exceptional team... Although... The Panthers aren't to shabby themselves... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Football is almost over.... I'm sad

Comment

Well....

I'll admit it that I truely thought the Pats would lose their game with Indy. In retrospect, the Pats deserved the win... but I was very displeased with the officiating in this game. I know that calls are missed on every Sunday, but I was alarmed at the number of missed calls that seemed to be one sided in this particular game.

All this being said, I had initially planned to root for the Colts throughout the rest of the playoff games. With them being eliminated, I'm rooting for the Panthers. I think they are currently the under dogs, but I gotta give Jake Delohme kudos for what he's done with the team this year. Coming in off the bench as a back up, he brought this team ( along with help from a strong defense ) to the big game. Regardless of the outcome.... they did very well this year.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I am going to have to go against the grain on this one. Put me down for the Patriots.

I wanted the Colts to win it all for Peyton. I would have never dreamed that the Patriots would beat Manning and CO like they did, but it gave me a new found respect for the Patriots.

They have a winning streak going that will be hard to break. They just find a way to win just like in Denver.

Sure we hurt ourselves that game, but they also made some of their own breaks just like they did against the Colts.

I am really impressed with Law and Poole is a mis-placed Bronco that did really well also.

I have never had faith in Brady, but he does look good and he seems to be a good quarterback and he did beat out Drew Bledsoe.

Carolina in it's first superbowl, with a new head coach, most of the players do not have Superbowl experience, I cannot see them winning it, even though I would like to see them win it.

Logically I must go with the Patriots, even though my heart says Colts.

As for a score I think it will be in the Twenties on the Patriots side.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                    X