Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Gibbs..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alex Gibbs..

    You know....Alex Gibbs will probably build a line that is designed to have the running back run plays...

    Man, the Falcons are going to be tough and get this: WE PLAY THEM MO'FOS next season#@@#


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    gibbs wont be able to do anything with those big ol slow OL he will have in ATL.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

    I tried to warn ya.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya think? As far as I'm concern...he can probably make those players lose some weight and make them into somebody!


      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think he will have to work too hard on them protecting Vick the way he scrambles and shifts in the pocket.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I think Vick is overrated.

          he's talented....but he hasn't proven anything to me yet.


          Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

          2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

          Comment


          • #6
            you think a guy that can out run most recievers and running backs in the NFL and has an arm like a cannon is overrated?
            -----------------------------------------
            Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

            Comment


            • #7
              First year as a starter gets them to the playoffs, beats Favre at Lambeau. Even his first game back against the Panthers he was making plays all over. Boy has mad skills, just needs some refining.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by orange_crush77
                you think a guy that can out run most recievers and running backs in the NFL and has an arm like a cannon is overrated?
                Like I said, he's talented but what have the Falcons done since he arrived? NOTHING! Won a game in green bay? So what? Tell me more.


                Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                Comment


                • #9
                  Vick set the QB rushing record 173 yards.

                  In his first game back this season Vick accounted for 320 of the Falcons 380 total yards in offense.


                  He took them to the playoffs in his first year, and was poised for a repeat until he was injured this year.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought he took them in his 2nd?! Just like Chad Pennington?...Brady did so in his first! I'll even throw in Anthony Wright!

                    The Vikings had a bad day and didn't stop Vick. I think he has a lot to prove and that's behind those younger QBs I mentioned above.


                    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He rode the bench majority of the first season behind Chandler, (I should have clarified that better) He became the full time starter in the second and owns two of the top three rushing records for a Qb. The GB thing was important becuase he is the only one to defeath them at home. The only knock I have on him is the accuracy, he was develpoing last year as trying to look at all his receiving options before trying to run it.

                      Pennington is way more accurate but more of a pocket passer.
                      Brady I'm still trying to figure out, not stellar but always doesn enough to win.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Elway
                        He rode the bench majority of the first season behind Chandler, (I should have clarified that better) He became the full time starter in the second and owns two of the top three rushing records for a Qb. The GB thing was important becuase he is the only one to defeath them at home. The only knock I have on him is the accuracy, he was develpoing last year as trying to look at all his receiving options before trying to run it.

                        Pennington is way more accurate but more of a pocket passer.
                        Brady I'm still trying to figure out, not stellar but always doesn enough to win.
                        As much as I'm rooting against Brady...he's good.

                        And I will keep my thoughts on Vick the same until he does some justice. I watched that Florida State/Virginia Tech game....he went down to Chris Wienke and Co.

                        In my first NFL game I saw him play, he got plastered by Brian Urlacher.

                        Look at McNabb...he's suppose to be mobile and look what it got him: INJURIES...same goes to any scrambling QB.


                        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was surprised by the FLorida state game when I saw it, but I've seen enough of Vicks game to know he can do some amazing things, provided he stays healthy. He improved a lot in the 2002 season.

                          The injury he got in preseason was solely becuase he was scrambling and it cost his team their season and Reeves his job.

                          I have nothing against a scrambler, provided they know when to scramble and only if the other outlets are exhausted. I think Jake
                          does it very well.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Elway
                            I was surprised by the FLorida state game when I saw it, but I've seen enough of Vicks game to know he can do some amazing things, provided he stays healthy. He improved a lot in the 2002 season.

                            The injury he got in preseason was solely becuase he was scrambling and it cost his team their season and Reeves his job.

                            I have nothing against a scrambler, provided they know when to scramble and only if the other outlets are exhausted. I think Jake
                            does it very well.
                            Jake got injured in '99 trying to be hero! So he's included as well.

                            Vick like other players has potentials...but he's no good until he leads the falcons to a 12-4 record or win the freakin division.

                            I'll give him 2 more years.


                            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll see your two years and raise you one.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X