• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry lava, gotta go with jd here.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
      Nobody called Billechick a "moron", they just said it was a move that might come back to hurt them. That was the truth, letting Lawyer Milloy go was a gamble. I've checked some of the newspapers and I've yet to find an article where a reporter called him a "moron". I'll bet a lot of so called fans called him a moron though.
      Lets take this quote for example. Read it one more time for good measure. If the reporters said that the move might come back to hurt them, exactly how much inside info do you need to make that statement? I can make that statement. The point is, the reporters and writers expressed doubt if bellichick was making the right decision, SAME WITH SHANAHAN! None of us know more than the actual coach no matter how much inside backsatge pass they have. Not the writers, not the fans, not even the players on the team (most of the time). Of course it is a gamble, but an even smaller gamble than bellichick made and look how he turned out. gibbs was only a coach, not a player, and an assistant coach at that, so where is the doubt coming from? Writers know just as much as you or i about what is a good/bad decision. The coaches are the ones that know more.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Of course coaches know more for crying out loud. There's the no-brainer comment of the day. The more informed and educated you are, the better qualified you are to make judgements about the pros or cons of any decision.
        OK so let me ask you, if the coach knows more, and the writer knows less, and the coach makes a particular decision, and the writer disagrees, why then are most of you so quick to jump on the side of the writer?
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Sometimes coaches are also General Managers and make poor economic decisions. In case you haven't noticed, coaches are also humans and are sometimes prone to a mistake here or there. Have you ever made a mistake, or are you perfect in every way?
          yes JD, i am perfect in every way. i dont like to brag, but i am just perfect. WTF kind of question was that? I am just sayin why dont people WAIT until they KNOW something. This woody paige business should not have even been a big deal.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
          X