how young is Terrell Davis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how young is Terrell Davis?

word's out that we may get Davis back, again. oh man i'd love to see number 30 on the field! i dont know how young he is now though, can someone help me out? wasnt he like early 20's when he entered the league? does that put him around 29 now?
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Him and Curtis Martin were in the same draft class together, i think Martin is 31-32, so i think TD is around the same

Comment

I highly doubt TD will comeback, he has just been out of football for to long now and I do not see him making a comeback. Ya I think he was born in 76 so that would put him at like 31 or 32 like halfback said.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
        I highly doubt TD will comeback, he has just been out of football for to long now and I do not see him making a comeback. Ya I think he was born in 76 so that would put him at like 31 or 32 like halfback said.
        if born in 76 he'd be 28.....n i agree TD will not be back playin football......

Comment

He was born 10/28/72, so he's 31 years old.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
            if born in 76 he'd be 28.....n i agree TD will not be back playin football......
            Oh, haha, I am a little off today.

Comment

well ive heard he's gonna try to come back. im not one to get my hopes up or anything, but being gone for too long doesnt even apply to that guy. you know he's been in the gym non-stop and in extremely well physical shape. 31 or 32 isnt too bad either, especially for a power runner. we'll see though, if... and its a BIG if he comes back, it wouldnt surprise me to see him prepared and ready for a hard 16 weeks.
              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

hopefully glass knee surgey has come a long way in two years but i don't think so.......
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Well..he's been out of football for 3 years...so subtract 3 years from his age and that's what kind of player you are looking at.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Well..he's been out of football for 3 years...so subtract 3 years from his age and that's what kind of player you are looking at.
                    Then add ten for all off those knee problems.
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: how young is Terrell Davis?

Originally posted by GoDenver
                      word's out that we may get Davis back, again. oh man i'd love to see number 30 on the field! i dont know how young he is now though, can someone help me out? wasnt he like early 20's when he entered the league? does that put him around 29 now?
                      What article was that in? Or is this by word of mouth?
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I'm sure he has stayed in shape. i remember one time i seen him out jetskiing with his shirt off and he was madd ripped, i was like DAMN thats terrell davis! i was kinda jealous he had a nice lookin girl and a nice lookin SUV too.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

the one legged man did it
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: how young is Terrell Davis?

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                            What article was that in? Or is this by word of mouth?
                            no, i didnt read it in an article, although i wouldnt mind doing so. it was said on here somewhere and then i read it again so maybe im just getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                              Then add ten for all off those knee problems.
                              Didn't think about that....

hrrrmm......

thanks for making me look bad rascal =P"

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                              X