Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how young is Terrell Davis?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Didn't think about that....


    hrrrmm......

    thanks for making me look bad rascal =P"


    Now watch as I get hammered for padding my post count
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

    You too Cutler.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by GoDenver
      well ive heard he's gonna try to come back. im not one to get my hopes up or anything, but being gone for too long doesnt even apply to that guy. you know he's been in the gym non-stop and in extremely well physical shape. 31 or 32 isnt too bad either, especially for a power runner. we'll see though, if... and its a BIG if he comes back, it wouldnt surprise me to see him prepared and ready for a hard 16 weeks.
      Well even if he did try to come back his role would certainly be limited, i mean no way could you put him in over portis.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
        Well even if he did try to come back his role would certainly be limited, i mean no way could you put him in over portis.
        Don't let Lava catchyou saying that, he wants to bench all the best players on our team and start the mediocre players.


        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Don't let Lava catchyou saying that, he wants to bench all the best players on our team and start the mediocre players.
          lava thinks about stuff too much
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
            lava thinks about stuff too much
            HAHA! yea..he's cool though

            Just....maybe he needs a dose of "THe Real World" and then he'll land back on earth.


            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by AsianOrange
              HAHA! yea..he's cool though

              Just....maybe he needs a dose of "THe Real World" and then he'll land back on earth.
              i agree , anybody that is a bronco fan is totally kool, we are the greatest fans out there!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
                i agree , anybody that is a bronco fan is totally kool, we are the greatest fans out there!
                Yeah I think EVERYONE here agrees with that statement.....

                And 31 is NOT old, you can do alot at 31/32

                But TD is too broken to come back. He was never the same after the first injury and will never be the TD we knew and worshipped....but still much love remains for him........

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm sorry but with Portis, Griffin and even Anderson in his way he wouldn't get much playing time at all. If he did come back I'm sure they would take a look at him in the Pre-season at least.

                  Portis is starting to bust long runs like TD did. I think had Portis been healthy all season he would've got over 2000 just like Lewis did and maybe even got more than Lewis.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Don't let Lava catchyou saying that, he wants to bench all the best players on our team and start the mediocre players.
                    aww hush
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                    I tried to warn ya.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sportsgeist
                      I'm sorry but with Portis, Griffin and even Anderson in his way he wouldn't get much playing time at all. If he did come back I'm sure they would take a look at him in the Pre-season at least.

                      Portis is starting to bust long runs like TD did. I think had Portis been healthy all season he would've got over 2000 just like Lewis did and maybe even got more than Lewis.
                      come on people.."if" TD was able to run right now the way he was before his knee's were reconstructed, those other people wouldnt get a chance. you all are crazy if you think a TD with prefectly playable rebuilt knees would ride the pine against Andersen, Griffin and even the almighty Portis. they all would have to bring their clip boards, paper and pens to the games and take notes.
                      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by GoDenver
                        come on people.."if" TD was able to run right now the way he was before his knee's were reconstructed, those other people wouldnt get a chance. you all are crazy if you think a TD with prefectly playable rebuilt knees would ride the pine against Andersen, Griffin and even the almighty Portis. they all would have to bring their clip boards, paper and pens to the games and take notes.
                        No doubt TD starts over portis in his prime, but TD isnt in his prime no more.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                        I tried to warn ya.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X