Who do you want to win the SB....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win the SB....

Not who you think will win...that's another thread for another day...

Personally I can't stand the patriots and their bandwagon fans, I'll go for the underdog panthers!

BTW, who had ever heard of Jake Deloumme before this run by the Panthers?
    Panthers
    54.05%
    Patriots
    27.03%
    Don't care my team isn't in
    18.92%
    Last edited by rascal; 01-20-2004, 09:23 AM.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

I absolutely don't care who wins the SB.

As for Delhomme, I hate to admit that I have watched a lot of NFL Europe football, so I had heard of him. But as far as forming an opinion of him other than hearing his name and remembering a couple of starts he made for New Orleans, nothing until this season.
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

I think carolina deserves to win....teams like this are appreciated. You never hear any problems from them. They play hard every game and that's why they are playing in Houston.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        I think carolina deserves to win....teams like this are appreciated. You never hear any problems from them. They play hard every game and that's why they are playing in Houston.
        The Rae Carruth murder trial was a bit of a "problem" ... but that's been a couple years ago.

They're actually a fun team to watch in that they just never go away. Defensively, they always manage to keep it close and hope their offense can capitalize on mistakes and grind out a few scores.

Sounds hauntingly familiar to the old Chiefs teams, but with better results.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Put me down for the Patriots.

They have more experience and the Panthers could have Superbowl fever.

Both teams are good. Logic though makes me pick the Patriots, even though my heart is with the Panthers.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I always go AFC in the SB unless it's a couple of select teams. The NFC dominated the SB far too long. It's our turn now!

coughoaklandcough

Comment

Panthers

I want panthers to win due to family rivalry to do with the pats
              Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

I will watch just because its the SuperBowl and I love football, but this game has the same feel as the Giants/Ravens game a couple years ago...I can't really get into it that much.
                BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

i'm going to be pulling for the panthers as well. mainly b/c they've never won one. a second reason is that they are close to home and i'll always pull for anything from the southeast over anything from the northeast lol. they are really the north carolina panthers and it's a bit annoying how they tried to get south carolina's support too by just calling it carolina (what, they don't think we want our own team? who do they think we are?!). still, i'll take the north carolina panthers over some yankee team anyday lol.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                    i'm going to be pulling for the panthers as well. mainly b/c they've never won one. a second reason is that they are close to home and i'll always pull for anything from the southeast over anything from the northeast lol. they are really the north carolina panthers and it's a bit annoying how they tried to get south carolina's support too by just calling it carolina (what, they don't think we want our own team? who do they think we are?!). still, i'll take the north carolina panthers over some yankee team anyday lol.
                    lol! I see your point!

I too will go for the North Carolina Panthers, as the Patriots make my teeth itch.
                    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

panthers here too. Im still kinda mad At NE for that loss they gave us. plus i like their colors

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                        Apparently slightly more well-known than the "I just don't feel like playing anymore, coach. Now where's my whiskey sour??" thing.

LOL

I hated that guy in the high school playoffs, so when he went to Penn State, I was.....torn to say the least.

I just hope that the game is exciting., I really don't care who wins, but I can't stand the blowouts. BORING!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

GOOOO Panthers

damn, that felt wierd as hell

I hate the pats and their freakin luck!
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

panthers all the way.........the luck will run out
                            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Don't care...hate the Patriots, though.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X