No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win the SB....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos are'nt in it so who cares! I would like to see a good game though. Who do you WANT to win? Sheesh!

Comment

seems like the majority of us can agree that we hate the pats.. go panthers!

Comment

Normally I would root for the AFC above all else, but after the last game...

Panthers baby!

Plus I always like cheering for the underdog in the Superbowl.
        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
          Many, if not MOST of the Pats players are damn classy.
          That's the reason why I still pull for the Pats. I haven't had any run ins with any Pats fans to change my mind, so I guess that puts me in the minority. This team isn't overly arrogant (like the Rams), they are just confident. They seem to play with a reverence or respect to the game that few teams demonstrate any more. In short, they play the game the way it should be played.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
            I was actually very impressed when they were announced as a team in the Super Bowl.
            That's another thing that makes it hard to root against them. They are a team in the truest sense of the word. When they all came out on the field like that two years ago, I got goosebumps. They had an "us against the world" swagger that you couldn't ignore. They had the utmost confidence that they were gonna pull a very major upset and they were the only ones that believed it.
            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Go Patriots!!! NFC fans can suck it! I've been a fan of Ty Law ever since he left Michigan. And to see what Tom Brady has done and continues to do is amazing. Brady is probably the one QB today that I'd want in a 2:00 situation. (PLEASE don't say Brett Farve - he is NO COMEBACK QB). The way they beat the Rams in SB36....was one of the best SB's ever besides SB32. This game may be a Blow-out. Don't be suprised if it is. The Panthers are very limited on offense. And they haven't played a Defense like the Patroits yet. Patriots have already beaten a great defense in the Titans. Just watch. Go AFC!!!

Comment

I'm in for the Panthers. There's just something about being the underdog ...

Comment

all the patriots have more talented players, since they are coming into the super bowl all ****y like the rams, they are gonna lose like the rams did in 2001 i believe. go panthers
                  Go Bears Urlacher
                  Go Colts Manning
                  Go Broncos Portis

Comment

Sorry dude, The Patriots aren't c**cky like the rams. Get it right!
                    I like how all these NFC slappys are picking the Panthers. They'll be proven wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X