Clinton Portis Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis Wallpaper

Hey can anyone make me a cool Clinton Portis wallpaper!? I was looking all over the internet for a good one and cant find anything! There isnt even a wallpaper section in the main website. So can someone send me or make me a cool Clinton Portis?
    Go Bears Urlacher
    Go Colts Manning
    Go Broncos Portis

Hard to believe the best back in the league doesn't have a wallpaper on the net. :p

Comment

Re: Clinton Portis Wallpaper

Originally posted by BabyZipper32
      So can someone send me or make me a cool Clinton Portis?
      If someone is handing out CPs, I'll take one too...he is already cool, so we don't have to worry about that...

Anyway, you can download the eyetide viewer from the site somewhere on here & that has options where you can set a screensaver picture to be your wallpaper. I do believe it has some great CP pictures.

Comment

I know there are cool "pictures" of CP but i am talking about wallpaper cool.. here look at this for an example... well i tryed posting the picture here but file too big, so if you guys goto www.colts.com and look at the 2002 Pic of E. James It really week, i want somethin like that with CP thanks alot playas, just IM me on AIM "BabyZipper32"
        Go Bears Urlacher
        Go Colts Manning
        Go Broncos Portis

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
          Hard to believe the best back in the league doesn't have a wallpaper on the net. :p
          i know! i am not even kiddin you can try and look yourself... sorry for the double post.
          Go Bears Urlacher
          Go Colts Manning
          Go Broncos Portis

Comment

Working...
          X