Newbie needs Chrome license plate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs Chrome license plate!

Hi guys, i'm new to this board, and I was wondering where i could get a chrome, or mirror license plate online, and what i should expect to pay for one? I'm wanting the kind that only has the bronco head logo, and that's it. Thanks guys!

You can find practically everything known to man on Ebay these days. Have you tried that yet?

I just did a quick search and came up with 36 results.
    Denver Broncos License Plates

They even have the kickin' lasercut, chrome version with the head logo (like you mentioned) that looks cool as hell. Man, that really does look HOT!
    Denver Broncos Laser cut NFL License Plate
    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Dred

How much does the lasercut run? I'd love to get my hands one one of those!

Comment

You can click on the bottom link in my last post and see the guy's listing on ebay.
        Looks like they are going for 22.99 (buy it now 24.99)

Looks like he has other teams too.
        This same guy has an Ebay store, so he most likely sells lots of them.

I'd suggest you check out his listing and email him if you have any questions.
        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Thanks dred; I'll do that, because I really would like to get one. Only, I can just imagine dodging rabid Cowboys fans all over OKC; "Huh? HOW could you POSSIBLY like a team other than the Cowboys??!?!?!"

Comment

Just steal one off a Donkey Fan's Station Wagon!!!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              Just steal one off a Donkey Fan's Station Wagon!!!
              Now jaron....I just got a vision of YOU stealing my Bronco plate and it made my day!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Now jaron....I just got a vision of YOU stealing my Bronco plate and it made my day!

Of course! My Bloodhound needs something eat off of!!!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

dhall26, did you see the chiefs license plate that this guy sells?
                  He has a cool laser cut version on the chrome background like the Broncos listing.
                  (check out the small images at the bottom of the ebay posting)

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                    dhall26, did you see the chiefs license plate that this guy sells?
                    He has a cool laser cut version on the chrome background like the Broncos listing.
                    (check out the small images at the bottom of the ebay posting)
                    Alright, thanks Dred, I'll check it out! Good to see you're still on here, Damn Coltie, I was rooting for your team, I thought to myself, No!!!!!!!! I can't stand the PATTIECAKES!!!!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

this guy started this topic and left?......why?
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                      X