No announcement yet.

Jake "the snake" Delhomme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i take it his on the field performance was much better than his commentating

Comment

i say so

Originally posted by moonshot314
      so i take it his on the field performance was much better than his commentating

i honestly didn't know he had such a big mouth when he played. i liked his skills at cincy and he had respect around the league. made the cover of sports illustrated one year.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
        Thank you, Im glad there are some people that can read above a 70% comprehension level.
        You sarcasm and personal insult is neither warranted nor necessary. I would refer you to the COC.

If you cannot understand or do not appreciate my sense of humor, so be it. Just say so. To insinuate about or attack my alleged literacy level, is both childish and immature.

This is not a "talking smack" thread, so I would ask you to refrain from attempting to do so.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

being only 21 years old i vaguely remember his playing days.. i just dont like his opinions and commentary and hes really annoying when i watch a game that he does commentary on he seems to play favorites rather than be unbiased media and he will ramble on and on bout stupid things

Comment

[Bi know he played for the bengals but i guess im askin was this guy even worth a crap? [/B]
            he was their leading reciever on that first superbowl team, I think..... (1982?)

Comment

werent they a run dominated team tho? wouldnt that be like saying someone is the leading receiver for the ravens this year since they didnt throw the ball?

Comment

werent they a run dominated team tho? wouldnt that be like saying someone is the leading receiver for the ravens this year since they didnt throw the ball?

Not then. Forrest Gregg was a conservative coach, but being a disciple of Paul Brown, they were definitely creative in the passing game for their time. Ken Anderson was the QB, but I'll bet no one remembrs the RB....heck, I can't.

The later verison, under Sam Wyche with Boomer Esiason at QB was definitely pass oriented with the no huddle, although James Brooks had several 1,000 yards seasons.

Comment

wasnt the running back ickey woods?

Comment

Re: Jake "the snake" Delhomme?

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
                    I was watching Inside the NFL and Chris Collinsworth just fitted Jake Delhomme with Jake Plummers moniker "the snake"!!There is only one "Jake the snake" in the NFL and he doesn't wear powder blue!!! Collinsworth better shut his damn mouth.
                    I saw that too. Jake Dellohome is good but not as good as Plummer. He said something else about the Broncos that made me mad too only I cant remember what it was. Why are all the analysts against the Broncos?

Comment

In 89, he was the fullback...but that first SB team....who was their running back?

Comment

In 89, he was the fullback...but that first SB team....who was their running back?

Comment

here's a late reply to "the snake" name. it may have been mentioned already too but Jake Plummer got the name "snak" by attending Snake river High School.
                          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

"snake," i meant
                            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                              here's a late reply to "the snake" name. it may have been mentioned already too but Jake Plummer got the name "snak" by attending Snake river High School.
                              hmmm that's interesting. I guess it is more fitting for him than almost anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X