Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Well, I for one think we should win, we do have a good chance, but i say "ha ha" to the patriots! And we can pretty much handle the Cards, Although we wont have to, since they got they're butts so for now, i dont know what to say, except: Broncos rule!

Re: Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Originally posted by RAMPAGE
    Well, I for one think we should win, we do have a good chance, but i say "ha ha" to the patriots! And we can pretty much handle the Cards, Although we wont have to, since they got they're butts so for now, i dont know what to say, except: Broncos rule!
    Um we got knocked out too numb nutts

I think the Pats will beat the Cats.
    As for next year...we need some defensive/ST teams help before I think we will win it all. But yeah, we got playoffs for sure next year.

Comment

Have you been under a rock during the playoffs?

Comment

As an eariler post.........AFC-W Champs! 13-3
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Why the hell would it matter if we can handle the Cards? Who the hell can't?

Oh, the Vikings, my bad.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think someones had to much coffee or drugs.
            2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Re: Re: Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
              Um we got knocked out too numb nutts

I think the Pats will beat the Cats.
              As for next year...we need some defensive/ST teams help before I think we will win it all. But yeah, we got playoffs for sure next year.
              I have to tell you that I get a laugh everytime I see your "kicking A' pic! Thats great!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

if we want to win the superbowl this needs to happen

WE need to draft demorrio williams...read my post if u want about him. but every year i think denver will win just because i have been a fan for quite some time now you know!!!

Comment

Re: if we want to win the superbowl this needs to happen

Originally posted by klb83
                  WE need to draft demorrio williams...read my post if u want about him. but every year i think denver will win just because i have been a fan for quite some time now you know!!!
                  Fans like you are a much needed asset.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

have been a bronco fan since i was 3 1/2yrs old mom put me in bronco jerseys for the SBs hehe.. almost a an for 22yrs now! and i think we can win the SB every year!!!

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Working...
                    X