Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want2bAbronco
    replied
    have been a bronco fan since i was 3 1/2yrs old mom put me in bronco jerseys for the SBs hehe.. almost a an for 22yrs now! and i think we can win the SB every year!!!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: if we want to win the superbowl this needs to happen

Originally posted by klb83
    WE need to draft demorrio williams...read my post if u want about him. but every year i think denver will win just because i have been a fan for quite some time now you know!!!
    Fans like you are a much needed asset.

Leave a comment:

• klb83
    replied
    if we want to win the superbowl this needs to happen

WE need to draft demorrio williams...read my post if u want about him. but every year i think denver will win just because i have been a fan for quite some time now you know!!!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: Re: Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
    Um we got knocked out too numb nutts

I think the Pats will beat the Cats.
    As for next year...we need some defensive/ST teams help before I think we will win it all. But yeah, we got playoffs for sure next year.
    I have to tell you that I get a laugh everytime I see your "kicking A' pic! Thats great!

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    I think someones had to much coffee or drugs.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Re: Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Originally posted by RAMPAGE
    Well, I for one think we should win, we do have a good chance, but i say "ha ha" to the patriots! And we can pretty much handle the Cards, Although we wont have to, since they got they're butts so for now, i dont know what to say, except: Broncos rule!
    Why the hell would it matter if we can handle the Cards? Who the hell can't?

Oh, the Vikings, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied

Well, I for one think we should win, we do have a good chance, but i say "ha ha" to the patriots! And we can pretty much handle the Cards, Although we wont have to, since they got they're butts so for now, i dont know what to say, except: Broncos rule!
    As an eariler post.........AFC-W Champs! 13-3

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied

Have you been under a rock during the playoffs?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Um we got knocked out too numb nutts

I think the Pats will beat the Cats.
    As for next year...we need some defensive/ST teams help before I think we will win it all. But yeah, we got playoffs for sure next year.

Leave a comment:

• RAMPAGE
    started a topic Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Who thinks we'll win the bowl this year?

Working...
X