Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

After posting a 9-3 record as a starter Jake the snake is poised and ready to strike and lead us to the Gloryland in 2004-2005
    Heck if he did'nt get hurt this year we might have been Houston bound right now. And PORTIS what a piece of machinery he's only getting better. Even our defense was very good this year. What do you think?

Re: Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

Originally posted by Broncos1
    After posting a 9-3 record as a starter Jake the snake is poised and ready to strike and lead us to the Gloryland in 2004-2005
    Heck if he did'nt get hurt this year we might have been Houston bound right now. And PORTIS what a piece of machinery he's only getting better. Even our defense was very good this year. What do you think?
    After a year of the system under his belt, Jake should be pretty good next year. As long as Portis is healthy, he should be good too. The guy we really need to step up is Ashley Lelie. This will be his third year and he will be expected to play at a higher level.

Comment

Man..you gotta remember his injury came off a Lazy Boy Recliner!

He never got hurt on the field except against San Diego when he hurt his sholder.

Should be a good year next season.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

The pieces are all there for us, lets hope the team knows how to put them together

Comment

2004 / 2005 can't wait

We have the talent , lets hope our special team play will actually be special... anyone know who the new coach is yet?
          It is my honor to serve him

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
            After a year of the system under his belt, Jake should be pretty good next year. As long as Portis is healthy, he should be good too. The guy we really need to step up is Ashley Lelie. This will be his third year and he will be expected to play at a higher level.
            I agree

Comment

Re: Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

Originally posted by Broncos1
              Even our defense was very good this year.
              I often wonder what kind of season we would have had if all the key defensive players were available this past year. Even if Jake was healthy the entire season, our defense was lacking in potential.
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Next year will be tough. Portis will have a good year but Jake will struggle with the pending changes on the defensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Toro
                  Next year will be tough. Portis will have a good year but Jake will struggle with the pending changes on the defensive line.
                  the defensive line has nothing to do with jake.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Sorry I meant the offensive line.

Comment

Sorry I meant the offensive line.
                      well the offensive line can still block right? jake will do even better. next year, as will portis.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

There will be a lot of pressure for Jake to do well next year with a pending bonus for him in March 2005 if they keep him. He will choke on the pressure just as he did in the Indy game.

Comment

There will be a lot of pressure for Jake to do well next year with a pending bonus for him in March 2005 if they keep him. He will choke on the pressure just as he did in the Indy game.
                          all the pressure was on him this year, and he did well. Next year he will cruise. he knows the system, the players, trhe fans everything now. We will definitely keep him until march 2005.

portis also choked in the playoff game he had ony 68 yards on 17 runs and no TD's

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Jake's fine. he just started clicking at the end of the season too, im already happy he's on our team but im sure next year he'll do even better. hopefully Portis doesnt play the "me me" game and cut paycheck's from other players. Portis is superb, id like to see him continue wearing blue n orange... i hope he wears it at an affordable price though. first things first though, we MUST resign our defense: Wilson, Gold, Hayward and Berry, id like too hang onto Droughns too. Jake and Clinton will get us some points but we need that defense to win us games.
                            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Umm Jake didn't choke, the defense did. I think the Bronco's were down by 3 or 4 touchdowns by the time he threw his interceptions. You try to pass the ball when the defense knows your going to. As far as Portis is concerned, he was taking out of the game when the colts went up early.
                              Anybody that knows basic football, knows this.

Comment

Working...
                              X