Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos are set for Glory next year, Why can't Plummer and Portis lead us HOME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    You missed the point entirely. IF Brunell were to be brought in he would not start he would the the backup. I really wish you stop trying to read things into my post that are not there.
    i know you said IF i was reading that. i said thats not possible cause we wont have any money left.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lava, have you heard of speculation? The money issue is not the point.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Brunell a capable backup but not what we need.

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        i know you said IF i was reading that. i said thats not possible cause we wont have any money left.
        Jake is fine in Denver, Mark would be nice as a backup, What do you think the boys will do about a new cornerback.

Comment

Re: Brunell a capable backup but not what we need.

Originally posted by Broncos1
          Jake is fine in Denver, Mark would be nice as a backup, What do you think the boys will do about a new cornerback.
          charles woodson.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Charles woodson

charles woodson.
            C-WOOD would be nice. How about shannon gone or staying.

Comment

Re: Charles woodson

C-WOOD would be nice. How about shannon gone or staying.
              gone, he is dropping way too many hints that he is leaving.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Shannon

Hey Lava that Jersey is off the chain with lava on it i need me one of those with Broncos1 on it. Anyway what is your early prediction for our record next year? Pull Da move on me!!!!

Comment

Re: Shannon

Hey Lava that Jersey is off the chain with lava on it i need me one of those with Broncos1 on it. Anyway what is your early prediction for our record next year? Pull Da move on me!!!!
                  i say at 12-4 to be realistic

and of course a super bowl win

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

12-4 good pick.

i say at 12-4 to be realistic

and of course a super bowl win
                    Give me a team M.V.P for this past year and why you think so?

Other then Clintdog Mine is those corners they did a good job after last years deboccle by our secondary.

Comment

Re: 12-4 good pick.

Give me a team M.V.P for this past year and why you think so?

Other then Clintdog Mine is those corners they did a good job after last years deboccle by our secondary.
                      i would say plummer cause we were good with him and horrible without him. plus after his 3 Int first game he threw 15 tds and only 4 int's for a guy who was known for int's he turned it atround completely.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
                        The pieces are all there for us, lets hope the team knows how to put them together
                        I still think its not a problem with talent but with our defensive coaching, grab a 3rd tier, young, talented coach somewhere and let him run with it. Thats where all GREAT coaches come from..........the unknown, unproven! Whata think?
                        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Charles woodson

i think your wrong on this one, sharpe will be back for the simple fact he knows this is a superbowl contender & he could go out on top just like john did
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Charles woodson

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
                            i think your wrong on this one, sharpe will be back for the simple fact he knows this is a superbowl contender & he could go out on top just like john did
                            has he ever been seen broadcasting and stuff? In the pre game vs. indy the lady asked him how many playoff games he had left and he was like "lets see indy, new england, then somewhere, then superbowl.......4. Anything after that is up in the air" Thats probably what i would say if i was gonna retire for sure. Then he said, he would rather go early than late, i just think he is dropping madd hints and cant keep his mouth shut.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Charles woodson

has he ever been seen broadcasting and stuff? In the pre game vs. indy the lady asked him how many playoff games he had left and he was like "lets see indy, new england, then somewhere, then superbowl.......4. Anything after that is up in the air" Thats probably what i would say if i was gonna retire for sure. Then he said, he would rather go early than late, i just think he is dropping madd hints and cant keep his mouth shut.
                              well mr. sharpe is full of suprises soya never know what he may do but i say he comes back at least i hope he does anyway
                              sigpic

Comment

I pray to god Sharpe comes back for at least one more year, because its going to be rediculously tough to replace him. Carswell is good, but hes been around along time too, so his times probably almost up, that would leave us with Hape, if we resign him this year. So, if Hape doesnt come up and be a stud, were gonna have to search for a good TE.

Comment

Working...
                                X