Lelie better be practicing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelie better be practicing...

Like right now, he needs to step it up in 2004. His training camp starts today. If you see Lelie in the street then throw a football at him. Even if hes not expecting it. We need to get him up to speed. The Lelie on my Bronocos Madden team is at 96 in his third year. That's where the real Lelie should be. Except I think he's around mid 80's. Come on everyone, let's help Ash with his progression.

My Lelie on Madden keeps getting hurt! He's at 85 and I'm about to trade him!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
      My Lelie on Madden keeps getting hurt! He's at 85 and I'm about to trade him!

hmmm, mine hasn't been hurt yet. He comes down with everything on my team. Rod is about to retire as he had a 1500 yard season and his progression still went down.
      I've got Portis at 97.

Comment

Another guy that's a stud on my team is Deltha O'Neal. He's at 93 now and seems to pick off everything that comes his way.
        Too bad that isn't the case in real life.

Comment

Re: Lelie better be practicing...

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
          His training camp starts today.
          But that's just the problem. He does GREAT in camp but come game day he's droppin' half the stuff that comes his way. There isn't anything you can do with him except hope he pulls his head together on game day and does what he does in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
            Another guy that's a stud on my team is Deltha O'Neal. He's at 93 now and seems to pick off everything that comes his way.
            Too bad that isn't the case in real life.
            He does pick off everything...actually....I work the hell out of Kelly herdon in the mini camp and he's at 92! Picks off EVERYTHING.

Comment

I think it has to do with the way he bulked up in the last offseason. when you bulk up so fast, you're soft hands become harder, so he has to concentrate on getting it back. He will be fine.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I assume he will be. Do you think he's going to spend the offseason eating buffalo wings? I'd personally throw a football at him, but for some reason I don't carry a football everywhere I go.

Comment

I really hope he has a break out season next year, the tools are all there, just weather or not he decides to use them

Comment

With him working with Jake all winter and spring I would think you would see a huge difference. The more people work together the more that the know what each other wants and needs.

Lelie knows he must have a breakout year this year. Jake knows that Lelie is going to be a tremendous weapon if Lelie can get on track. It is a win, win for everyone involved.

Practice makes perfect.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by Ryos
                      I assume he will be. Do you think he's going to spend the offseason eating buffalo wings? I'd personally throw a football at him, but for some reason I don't carry a football everywhere I go.
                      I do.....weird.

Comment

On mine Jakes at 94, Droughns (playing at TE) is up to 86-87, Lelie got jumped by Madise and Clinton's gone up to 96. If yoou patch it you get new and improved stats, so Deltha is at WR...Lennie Walls got a 10 pick season too...
                        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                          On mine Jakes at 94, Droughns (playing at TE) is up to 86-87, Lelie got jumped by Madise and Clinton's gone up to 96. If yoou patch it you get new and improved stats, so Deltha is at WR...Lennie Walls got a 10 pick season too...
                          What is this patch you speak of?

Comment

in my madden portis had ot be let go cause he asked for ridiculous money($10 mil/year for 3 years) Griffin is the starter now and he is doing pretty well. i drafted a power back so they could have change of pace but griffin carries the most. by releasing portis i got to keep my defensive players. gold, pryce, wilson, herndon, lelie, and drougns all held out for better contracts and putzier, spragan, tom nalen, and quinten griffin all needed new contracts, so i decided to sign griffin and release portis so i could get pryce gold wilson and lelie new contracts so they woud play. Then i needed the money saved from portis so i wouldnt lose my free agents. see what i was saying about portis abnd his greedy contract? herndon is still holding out but i wont resign him cause middlebrooks has stepped up.
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

lelie is pretty good but your right he does have some work to do

GOD BLESS THE BRONCOS AND GEORGE W.
                              I hate the freakin raiders

Comment

Working...
                              X