Rod Smith sighting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Smith sighting??

What happened to him? Is this it for him and Ed?? Both seemed "old" this year. What about going after Owens?

Hey Woodland...

Man.....Rod Smith is far from old..he's in his prime. Look at Jerry Rice! Good lord, now that's old.

I say Smith has 4 good years left in him!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Rod Smith sighting??

Originally posted by WoodlandPkPunk
      What happened to him? Is this it for him and Ed?? Both seemed "old" this year. What about going after Owens?
      No, we don't need Owens attitude.
      We can't afford him anyway.
      Id rather have a hard working guy with some average skillz than a loud mouth, crybaby that's thinks they are the second coming.
      Just look at the superbowl, it's clear that it's a team effort. That's what we need, is a team player.

Comment

Rod Smith is a leader. He also runs his routes precisely and is one of the top receivers in this league even with his age.

He still has a lot to give. Absolutely no way do you look at gettting rid of Rod Smith.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Rod will be ok, he didnt do bad this year considering the back up's that played in the 4 games jake was out had no idea what they were doing

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
            Rod Smith is a leader. He also runs his routes precisely and is one of the top receivers in this league even with his age.

He still has a lot to give. Absolutely no way do you look at gettting rid of Rod Smith.
            Exactly.....Rod Smith has team player written all over him. He doesn't gloat or whines on the sidelines...

I hope he gets some recognition that he deserves.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Rod Smith sighting??

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
              No, we don't need Owens attitude.
              We can't afford him anyway.
              Id rather have a hard working guy with some average skillz than a loud mouth, crybaby that's thinks they are the second coming.
              Just look at the superbowl, it's clear that it's a team effort. That's what we need, is a team player.
              Are you saying that Smith only has "average skillS"?

Comment

I think it was bowlen who said nate jackson looks like he will be the future ed mccaffrey! and lelie and madise are bound to imporve. smith still has a coupel years left in him too!
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE NEXT YEAR NOW THAT JAKE HAS HAD TIME TO FEEL THE TEAM OUT

Comment

Rod smith has alot more to give, he is what team player is all about, unselfish & willing to do whatever it takes to win, just look at him returning punts for a few games, i think rod is one of the better receivers out there & i say he has at least 3 more good years, no way you even consider getting rid of him.
                    sigpic

Comment

im anxious to see what nate jackson can do. also i want to give madise a shot at kick returning, he did well in the GB game.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I really don't want to see T. O. on this team. Rod Smith would just end up killing Owens,then we would be out two recievers. What with Rod having to go to jail and all.

Comment

Re: Rod Smith sighting??

Originally posted by WoodlandPkPunk
                          nothing happened to Rod Smith man. he's our sure hands. he may not have made the pro-bowl but in case you didnt notice, we run the ball now. i hope im not the only Denver fan that wants nothing to do with Terell Owens. he's a punk! whats next? you wanna sign Warren Sapp and Keyshawn Johnson too?
                          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofanjp
                            I really don't want to see T. O. on this team. Rod Smith would just end up killing Owens,then we would be out two recievers. What with Rod having to go to jail and all.
                            yeah i dont know how they would mesh.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              yeah i dont know how they would mesh.
                              I caught the tail end of something today on the radio about him being interested in going to Philly. Maybe him and K.Johnson can go spread their germs there.

Comment

Working...
                              X