Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we going replace Jake's replacement with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we going replace Jake's replacement with?

I'm talkin' long term here. I mean, sure Jake might be our quarterback for the next 4-5 years. But then somebody is going to have to step up and replace him. But here's the real question:

Who is going to step up and replace Jakes replacement when his career of replacing Jake is over?

After a nice career for Jakes replacement of 14-15 years, we are going to have to come up with somebody. By my estimation, that means that the replacement for the replecement is probably already alive, so we should get him going in the right direction. Super-baby food, maybe some of those nice moist wipes. And what about little Bronco-diapers? Or maybe we could get some Raiders diapers and turn them inside out.

Anyways, this is something I think we should all be concerned about. So let's get our heads together and see what we can come up with.

yeah when i opened this thread i thought it was serious...lol. Funny stuff though..

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Good thread. The sad thing is I'll bet there are a lot of parents of 3-year-olds right now who are actually seriously thinking this way. Remember Todd Marinovich (sp.)? The guy never ate a candy bar in his life until he was in college. His Dad basically tried to raise a machine instead of a son.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
        I'm talkin' long term here. I mean, sure Jake might be our quarterback for the next 4-5 years. But then somebody is going to have to step up and replace him. But here's the real question:

Who is going to step up and replace Jakes replacement when his career of replacing Jake is over?

After a nice career for Jakes replacement of 14-15 years, we are going to have to come up with somebody. By my estimation, that means that the replacement for the replecement is probably already alive, so we should get him going in the right direction. Super-baby food, maybe some of those nice moist wipes. And what about little Bronco-diapers? Or maybe we could get some Raiders diapers and turn them inside out.

Anyways, this is something I think we should all be concerned about. So let's get our heads together and see what we can come up with.
        Funny stuff.

By the way, I have a 10 year old nephew who leads his Pee Wee league in passing. I think Shanny should get right on it.

LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

we will replace him with that kid in HS he supposdely (<or how ever u spell it lolol )the lebron james of football

his brother plays for tennesee he is a junior in HS im not sure of his name though sorry guys

they had a thing on outside the lines about a 2 or 3 weeks ago on him

he already has a full scholarship to USC if he chooses to go their so he must be doin something right
          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
            we will replace him with that kid in HS he supposdely (<or how ever u spell it lolol )the lebron james of football

his brother plays for tennesee he is a junior in HS im not sure of his name though sorry guys

they had a thing on outside the lines about a 2 or 3 weeks ago on him

he already has a full scholarship to USC if he chooses to go their so he must be doin something right
            yeah i saw that too. they offered him a scholorship too early...lol. lets go after him!!

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

I have a new 2 week old here who might qualify. He's huge, and growing, and by the time he graduates from college, Jake's replacement should be just about wrapping up his carreer.

Mr. Bowlen, you may e-mail an offer at your convenience.

made by snk16

Comment

Originally posted by michbroncofan
                I have a new 2 week old here who might qualify. He's huge, and growing, and by the time he graduates from college, Jake's replacement should be just about wrapping up his carreer.

Mr. Bowlen, you may e-mail an offer at your convenience.
                man with that size and amazing talent at such a young age geez we better get him lolo

he "is really something special" <madden lolol
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

The high school phenom your are referring to is a Clausen brother. Not sure of his first name
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                    The high school phenom your are referring to is a Clausen brother. Not sure of his first name
                    ya thats it thanks nob
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                      Good thread. The sad thing is I'll bet there are a lot of parents of 3-year-olds right now who are actually seriously thinking this way. Remember Todd Marinovich (sp.)? The guy never ate a candy bar in his life until he was in college. His Dad basically tried to raise a machine instead of a son.
                      Hey! It worked didn't it? He got a multi-million dollar contract and when he turned out to be a total BUST-O-RAMA he didn't have to give back any of the money did he? That's called laughing all the way to the bank!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                        Hey! It worked didn't it? He got a multi-million dollar contract and when he turned out to be a total BUST-O-RAMA he didn't have to give back any of the money did he? That's called laughing all the way to the bank!
                        Financially you could argue that it worked. In every other area that we measure human beings, however, it didn't. From everything that I've heard, the guy is basically a serious druggie right now and is going through those multi millions like water.

Comment

This thread makes no sense to me, I mean we only have 1 other option at Qb right now... so the answer is obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
                            This thread makes no sense to me, I mean we only have 1 other option at Qb right now... so the answer is obvious...

Sorry, Kellen. In order to understand this thread you must:

a) Be able to read, and

b) Have a sense of humor.

Sorry it slipped by ya.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                              Jimmy Clausen - Oaks Christian, Jr. - 6'3", 200lbs - threw 58 TD's, had a 69% completion percentage, and led team to a 14-0 season... as a sophomore.

Is that all? I thought this kid was special or something....
                              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X