Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake, what's with the man purse...?

Come on dude, gotsta get some style...

Lol, Trent Green in his suit. Jake Plummer in his jeans, polo shirt, and shoulder bag thingy...

Originally posted by WABronco

Lol, Trent Green in his suit. Jake Plummer in his jeans, polo shirt, and shoulder bag thingy...
    From what I understand, Jake Plummer has been favoring the Emo style.
    “One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain” ~Thomas Sowell

2008 Draft: my grade --> A-

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighSpirit
      From what I understand, Jake Plummer has been favoring the Emo style.
      ahhh...

He's not that emo though...Nothing compared to Oak Harbor Washington. WoOT!!

Comment

UHHH whats EMO????
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
          UHHH whats EMO????
          Short for emotional. It pretty much describes all the kids now who wear girls jeans and have long hair and cry alot about their feelings.

Comment

Something tells me the whole Pat Tillman situation has really messed with jake emotionally.....

i feel bad for the poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
              Short for emotional. It pretty much describes all the kids now who wear girls jeans and have long hair and cry alot about their feelings.
              HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!........why is there no laughing smilely face? LOL LOL!!! I have no idea why this is so funny! Heres to the bluntness of that statement .

Comment

I'm just glad that he lost the mustache
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

Trents in denver away from his home, im sure the wanted to look good. Jake on the other hand, Probably had just woke up, ate breakfast, played halo, was like "Oh crikey, its game time" and jumped in his car.

Comment

Yeah whats up with guys dressing like that ?!!! There should be a law against that 5hit!
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                      That's weird, I've never heard that word before. Reminds me of Emu.

I wonder if anyone would consider me one of these EMOS. I have a wallet, wear loose fitting jeans, and rarely cry.... but I did grow my hair out a few years back and I can admit it when I enjoy a romantic comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
                        That's weird, I've never heard that word before. Reminds me of Emu.

I wonder if anyone would consider me one of these EMOS. I have a wallet, wear loose fitting jeans, and rarely cry.... but I did grow my hair out a few years back and I can admit it when I enjoy a romantic comedy.
                        Naw.....we'd just call you a GIRLIE-MAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          Naw.....we'd just call you a GIRLIE-MAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!

Tell me When Harry Met Sally isn't a great movie, come on.

Comment

Working...
                          X