No announcement yet.

What is your all-time favorite performance by a Denver Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.maybe t could be the drive by his majesty lord john elway.what else could it be
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I think it was 79'. Red Miller decided to start Norris Weese instead of Craig Morton against the Seahawks.

Down 34-10 in the second half Miller told Morton to go in and Morton told him no, he didnt want to go in...then he decided that he would play and show Miller why he should be starting.

Morton was an old man, and if I remember right he threw three long touchdowns. Morton led Denver to a 37-34 win in one of the greatest comeback that I've ever seen.

Amazing.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

The DIVE (Not Drive)

Elway's career was summed up in one play; one that will live in Bronco fans' minds forever. 3rd & 8 against the Packers in the Super Bowl and Elway did "The Dive" for the 1st down. There was still plenty of time left in that game, but every Bronco fan alive knew that the game was over - RIGHT THERE!!!!

Comment

This one probably won't be too popular...

Brian Griese..... 2000 season...... last Monday night game at Mile High.... against the Raiders. He had gone out of the game with a separated shoulder. He also had his lip busted open and his shirt was full of blood. We squandered a lead and the game was tied. Griese went back in and led the team downfield for the winning FG. No matter how Griese's career with the Broncos ended, on that day he played Bronco football. Later Greek said he had no idea how Griese finished that game, let alone got his jersey off afterwards.

Granted, there were many Elway performances that eclipsed that one, but I think it deserves mention.
          Proud Bronco fan since 1975. I just wish every football player out there today was more like my man Rod Smith. Knowing we will never see him on the field again is very hard. He gave everything he had and left his guts on the field. I will miss him.

Comment

Elway's career was summed up in one play; one that will live in Bronco fans' minds forever. 3rd & 8 against the Packers in the Super Bowl and Elway did "The Dive" for the 1st down. There was still plenty of time left in that game, but every Bronco fan alive knew that the game was over - RIGHT THERE!!!!
            I was only thinking "Oh god please don't be hurt!"

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
            X