Linebackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linebackers

Who do you tihnk has the best linebacking core in the nfl. I think denvers is pretty tough.
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Jake the snake is a playmaker

Think your perfect try walking on water.

Official LAGPA Member

of course the DENVER BRONCOS!!!

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

The Broncos have WITHOUT A DOUBT, the best linebackers in the NFL period. The rest of the D hasn't wowed many over the course of time, that's why we don't get the props we deserve.

With a complete D, the Broncos will get the reputation they deserve. Just like we are known throughout the league as a team with good RBs, we should be known as a team with GREAT LBs. This could be that year, with a solid D-line.

"I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million."-Shannon Sharpe

Comment

dont exclude the ravens and eagles. the jags as well. but we are right there with them if not better
        thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

I'm not going to say that there's one best core, but for the purposes of this thread I'll throw Miami out there. The trio of Zach Thomas, Junior Seau and Channing Crowder didn't seem too bad to me when Denver was there. Seau and Thomas looked like they hadn't lost a step... I think Seau might be hurt though, I'm not sure.... Not a bad group there though, and I'm sure Crowder will only get better.

Comment

Im sorry, but thats not even a question...The broncos do and always will.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
              I'm not going to say that there's one best core, but for the purposes of this thread I'll throw Miami out there. The trio of Zach Thomas, Junior Seau and Channing Crowder didn't seem too bad to me when Denver was there. Seau and Thomas looked like they hadn't lost a step... I think Seau might be hurt though, I'm not sure.... Not a bad group there though, and I'm sure Crowder will only get better.
              When healthy, Buffalo's group is quite good, and quite underrated. Spikes has played at an All Pro level every year he's been healthy in Buffalo, but for some reason, he's always in the shadows of Urlacher, Lewis... Fletcher is another good one that has been very productive without losing a step to age. Posey rounds out a solid starting core, but the loss of Spikes kills this entire defense.

Comment

shadows

I wouldn't say that takeo has been living in the shadows of Urlacher or Lewis. He has always been known as a top flight middle man.

arizona's linebacking core is top notch
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

THE BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!!
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                    I wouldn't say that takeo has been living in the shadows of Urlacher or Lewis. He has always been known as a top flight middle man.
                    Takeo is out for the season with an achilles.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...s/12749499.htm

Comment

We definately have the fastest and most athletic. I would take ours against anyone's . Until Tedy Bruschi's stroke and Ted Johnson's retirement, I would have gone with the Patriots because of their depth and the experience, and most importantly, leadership.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

bills on downhill

now will be the big test to see how the bills D handle takeo being out. Like last year when Urlacher went down the bears lost every game. When he came back the won every game (which wasn't many that he was healthy for). Not saying thats what will happen but just a similar instance
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

The broncos LB

With, Ian Gold, DJ Williams, and Al Wilson...............can anyone name a better linebacking corpse in the NFL. Because I can't. We have the best by far

Comment

Originally posted by Gold_DJ_Wilson
                            With, Ian Gold, DJ Williams, and Al Wilson...............can anyone name a better linebacking corpse in the NFL. Because I can't. We have the best by far
                            i would've thought the denver linebackers were still alive, but if you think they're really a corpse, oh well...
                            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

The Broncos have the fastest. I still like New England, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore's as a better overall linebacking core but Ian Gold's impact is quickly closing the gap. Cant wait to see what he does this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X