Wilson to Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson to Pro Bowl

Big Al has earned himslef a trip to Hawaii, now the only thing needed for big Al is a new contract...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Did I miss something? Al is going to the pb? When did that come about?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
      Did I miss something? Al is going to the pb? When did that come about?

When they decided to have a TOUCH FOOTBALL team for the Pro Bowl, both AL and KENOY were invited!!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
        When they decided to have a TOUCH FOOTBALL team for the Pro Bowl, both AL and KENOY were invited!!!
        cute, choke job...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
          cute, choke job...

Can I ask, have they touched Marvin Harrison yet or is he still running???!!! Curious mind wants to know!!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Can I ask, have they touched Marvin Harrison yet or is he still running???!!! Curious mind wants to know!!
            We're not sure, for some odd reason we keep falling face first into the ground, its like someone is pushing us from behind or something, but that cant be it, cause blocking in the back is illegal.......

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              We're not sure, for some odd reason we keep falling face first into the ground, its like someone is pushing us from behind or something, but that cant be it, cause blocking in the back is illegal.......

No, it can't be illegal, you Donkeys would never be able to play a game if it was!
              [QUOTE]

Comment

No, it can't be illegal, you Donkeys would never be able to play a game if it was!
                and dstalled would never have a return again for a TD!!!!!!!

Comment

Well..I'm glad Al made it..he deserved it!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I think it was just Dungy's way of thanking him???
                    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

At least the streak of a denver defensive player going to the bro bowl won't end. Al deserves this. Also, I'd love it if Shannon could get in.
                      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                        At least the streak of a denver defensive player going to the bro bowl won't end. Al deserves this. Also, I'd love it if Shannon could get in.
                        yeah Shannon deserves to go out better...
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Hold the phone, he hasn't said anything yet and I'm hoping for the best.
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

You mean tough football.... that's why most of the chefs players won't actually get game time.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

U DA MAN AL !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X