Born in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
    Excuse you this is BRONCO LAND AND DON"T FORGET IT SUCKER!!!!! Who do you think you are? You should talk about something you know about, until you really know what you are talking about, keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, and mind your manners when you're a guest in someone else's home. Didn't your mother teach you that, I think she did, but as always you guys grow up thinking you know everything, and by the way leave our fans alone, just because they are new to this board doesn't mean that they are new to Loving the Broncos. Geesh, and you're stuipd too!!!! *chuckle* You make me laugh
    dhall, boy wonder where's your boss? Is he in the bat cave or what, he must be, yuk you're out running around on the loose, with out proper supervision. Now that's scary!! I see your Chefs couldn't even make it to the 2nd game of the wildcards, they got that AZZ kick real good, you were left with battle scars on your AZZes LOL tell me did it hurt? How does it feel to find out you were in a dream, a figment of someones imagination you go dhall right to your big Ghetto KC MO. Now aren't you shame? Now remember keep your gibberish to yourself and leave the Broncos fans alone.
    Thanks for sticking up for us "little guys" but I dont think our man hall meant any harm, just throwing alittle "smack"
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Excuse you this is BRONCO LAND AND DON'T FORGET IT SUCKER!!!!! Who do you think you are? You should talk about something you know about, until you really know what you are talking about, keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, and mind your manners when you're a guest in someone else's home. Didn't your mother teach you that, I think she did, but as always you guys grow up thinking you know everything, and by the way leave our fans alone, just because they are new to this board doesn't mean that they are new to Loving the Broncos. Geesh, and you're stuipd too!!!! *chuckle* You make me laugh
      dhall, boy wonder where's your boss? Is he in the bat cave or what, he must be, yuk you're out running around on the loose, with out proper supervision. Now that's scary!! I see your Chefs couldn't even make it to the 2nd game of the wildcards, they got that AZZ kick real good, you were left with battle scars on your AZZes LOL tell me did it hurt? How does it feel to find out you were in a dream, a figment of someones imagination you go dhall right to your big Ghetto KC MO. Now aren't you shame? Now remember keep your gibberish to yourself and leave the Broncos fans alone.
      I see you have begun to catch on to dhall's ignorance. Wasn't it dhall who said if the Broncos won he would never come back or was that some other equally annoying Chief fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
        I see you have begun to catch on to dhall's ignorance. Wasn't it dhall who said if the Broncos won he would never come back or was that some other equally annoying Chief fan?
        Yes that was him and horseface, I really thought we had got rid of him, but no such luck he's really a nasty little bugger, be careful of him. He will talk smack cause he thinks he knows how *chuckle*
        Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Yes that was him and horseface, I really thought we had got rid of him, but no such luck he's really a nasty little bugger, be careful of him. He will talk smack cause he thinks he knows how *chuckle*
          LOL THINKS was the appropriate word.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
            LOL THINKS was the appropriate word.
            Hi Crazie, yep after awhile you to tend to learn all of the Chef's fans are jealous of the Broncos, when they do their bragging, and think we believe them in whatever they say!!! They never come back to face us when KC was whipped so bad by the Indianapolis Colts, the so called fans of KC were seldom seen!!! LMAO gee I know it almost killed them, their so called star Priest Holmes stopped dead in his track for the second time, LOL Broncos devastated them when they stopped their star RB. PH is a good running back but he was overated, and it went to his head. I wonder will KC ever get over it!!! I think not. Have a good one Crazie, you and I will keep these Chefs fans in line and on track with their so called talking smack.GO BRONCOS ALWAYS, ON TO VICTORY
            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
              Thanks for sticking up for us "little guys" but I dont think our man hall meant any harm, just throwing alittle "smack"
              wncbronxx hi, you're welcome, but one little thing, yes he did mean harm. He is always in hear trying to cut down our team, and with his feeble little mind he gets nasty, and he really sucks!!! I might not be so hard on KC, if his mouth wasn't in here lying and trying to cause confusion, I like giving the devil his due if they deserve it. I can tell you KC had a good team, however it wasn't the best team, the Denver Broncos are the best, we will see this next year, we played well without our main squad all this season, just think how AWESOME we are going to be in full force everyones mended, and playing football every Sunday. I have to grin *g* to myself, gee best QB, almost as good as the great one and it's only one of him Johnny E. Jake has the potential, oh hell he is the potential. 2004 we win the SUPERBOWL again, ON TO VICTORY

Comment

wncbronxx hi, you're welcome, but one little thing, yes he did mean harm. He is always in hear trying to cut down our team, and with his feeble little mind he gets nasty, and he really sucks!!! I might not be so hard on KC, if his mouth wasn't in here lying and trying to cause confusion, I like giving the devil his due if they deserve it. I can tell you KC had a good team, however it wasn't the best team, the Denver Broncos are the best, we will see this next year, we played well without our main squad all this season, just think how AWESOME we are going to be in full force everyones mended, and playing football every Sunday. I have to grin *g* to myself, gee best QB, almost as good as the great one and it's only one of him Johnny E. Jake has the potential, oh hell he is the potential. 2004 we win the SUPERBOWL again, ON TO VICTORY
                Spoken like a real pro! Which only goes to prove that one cannot expect a lame mind to be able to acheive the great wisdom of Broncomania! If everyone was as smart as we are, theyd all be Bronco fans!
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X