X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
    wncbronxx hi, you're welcome, but one little thing, yes he did mean harm. He is always in hear trying to cut down our team, and with his feeble little mind he gets nasty, and he really sucks!!! I might not be so hard on KC, if his mouth wasn't in here lying and trying to cause confusion, I like giving the devil his due if they deserve it. I can tell you KC had a good team, however it wasn't the best team, the Denver Broncos are the best, we will see this next year, we played well without our main squad all this season, just think how AWESOME we are going to be in full force everyones mended, and playing football every Sunday. I have to grin *g* to myself, gee best QB, almost as good as the great one and it's only one of him Johnny E. Jake has the potential, oh hell he is the potential. 2004 we win the SUPERBOWL again, ON TO VICTORY
    Spoken like a real pro! Which only goes to prove that one cannot expect a lame mind to be able to acheive the great wisdom of Broncomania! If everyone was as smart as we are, theyd all be Bronco fans!

Leave a comment:

• goodluv4Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by wncbronxx
    Thanks for sticking up for us "little guys" but I dont think our man hall meant any harm, just throwing alittle "smack"
    wncbronxx hi, you're welcome, but one little thing, yes he did mean harm. He is always in hear trying to cut down our team, and with his feeble little mind he gets nasty, and he really sucks!!! I might not be so hard on KC, if his mouth wasn't in here lying and trying to cause confusion, I like giving the devil his due if they deserve it. I can tell you KC had a good team, however it wasn't the best team, the Denver Broncos are the best, we will see this next year, we played well without our main squad all this season, just think how AWESOME we are going to be in full force everyones mended, and playing football every Sunday. I have to grin *g* to myself, gee best QB, almost as good as the great one and it's only one of him Johnny E. Jake has the potential, oh hell he is the potential. 2004 we win the SUPERBOWL again, ON TO VICTORY

Leave a comment:

• goodluv4Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazie
    LOL THINKS was the appropriate word.
    Hi Crazie, yep after awhile you to tend to learn all of the Chef's fans are jealous of the Broncos, when they do their bragging, and think we believe them in whatever they say!!! They never come back to face us when KC was whipped so bad by the Indianapolis Colts, the so called fans of KC were seldom seen!!! LMAO gee I know it almost killed them, their so called star Priest Holmes stopped dead in his track for the second time, LOL Broncos devastated them when they stopped their star RB. PH is a good running back but he was overated, and it went to his head. I wonder will KC ever get over it!!! I think not. Have a good one Crazie, you and I will keep these Chefs fans in line and on track with their so called talking smack.GO BRONCOS ALWAYS, ON TO VICTORY

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Yes that was him and horseface, I really thought we had got rid of him, but no such luck he's really a nasty little bugger, be careful of him. He will talk smack cause he thinks he knows how *chuckle*
    LOL THINKS was the appropriate word.

Leave a comment:

• goodluv4Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazie
    I see you have begun to catch on to dhall's ignorance. Wasn't it dhall who said if the Broncos won he would never come back or was that some other equally annoying Chief fan?
    Yes that was him and horseface, I really thought we had got rid of him, but no such luck he's really a nasty little bugger, be careful of him. He will talk smack cause he thinks he knows how *chuckle*

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Excuse you this is BRONCO LAND AND DON'T FORGET IT SUCKER!!!!! Who do you think you are? You should talk about something you know about, until you really know what you are talking about, keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, and mind your manners when you're a guest in someone else's home. Didn't your mother teach you that, I think she did, but as always you guys grow up thinking you know everything, and by the way leave our fans alone, just because they are new to this board doesn't mean that they are new to Loving the Broncos. Geesh, and you're stuipd too!!!! *chuckle* You make me laugh
    dhall, boy wonder where's your boss? Is he in the bat cave or what, he must be, yuk you're out running around on the loose, with out proper supervision. Now that's scary!! I see your Chefs couldn't even make it to the 2nd game of the wildcards, they got that AZZ kick real good, you were left with battle scars on your AZZes LOL tell me did it hurt? How does it feel to find out you were in a dream, a figment of someones imagination you go dhall right to your big Ghetto KC MO. Now aren't you shame? Now remember keep your gibberish to yourself and leave the Broncos fans alone.
    I see you have begun to catch on to dhall's ignorance. Wasn't it dhall who said if the Broncos won he would never come back or was that some other equally annoying Chief fan?

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Excuse you this is BRONCO LAND AND DON"T FORGET IT SUCKER!!!!! Who do you think you are? You should talk about something you know about, until you really know what you are talking about, keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, and mind your manners when you're a guest in someone else's home. Didn't your mother teach you that, I think she did, but as always you guys grow up thinking you know everything, and by the way leave our fans alone, just because they are new to this board doesn't mean that they are new to Loving the Broncos. Geesh, and you're stuipd too!!!! *chuckle* You make me laugh
    dhall, boy wonder where's your boss? Is he in the bat cave or what, he must be, yuk you're out running around on the loose, with out proper supervision. Now that's scary!! I see your Chefs couldn't even make it to the 2nd game of the wildcards, they got that AZZ kick real good, you were left with battle scars on your AZZes LOL tell me did it hurt? How does it feel to find out you were in a dream, a figment of someones imagination you go dhall right to your big Ghetto KC MO. Now aren't you shame? Now remember keep your gibberish to yourself and leave the Broncos fans alone.
    Thanks for sticking up for us "little guys" but I dont think our man hall meant any harm, just throwing alittle "smack"

Leave a comment:

• goodluv4Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    I was Born in Sweetwater Mississippi, we used to hear stories about how the Donkeys always got beat by the CHIEFS and how it took the DONKEYS 30 something in the existince of the NFL to finally win a superbowl! We heard stories of Wade Phillips, Dan Reeves and how it took JOHN ELWAY to finally win a Super Bowl! But those are just stories we heard! We heard stories about the CHIEFS and they are the greatest!!! I have lived in KC since my 1st birthday, and this is not really my autobiography, just wanted to mess with you newbies and let you know, THIS IS CHIEFS LAND!!!!!
    Excuse you this is BRONCO LAND AND DON'T FORGET IT SUCKER!!!!! Who do you think you are? You should talk about something you know about, until you really know what you are talking about, keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, and mind your manners when you're a guest in someone else's home. Didn't your mother teach you that, I think she did, but as always you guys grow up thinking you know everything, and by the way leave our fans alone, just because they are new to this board doesn't mean that they are new to Loving the Broncos. Geesh, and you're stuipd too!!!! *chuckle* You make me laugh
    Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 02-02-2004, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    I was Born in Sweetwater Mississippi, we used to hear stories about how the Donkeys always got beat by the CHIEFS and how it took the DONKEYS 30 something in the existince of the NFL to finally win a superbowl! We heard stories of Wade Phillips, Dan Reeves and how it took JOHN ELWAY to finally win a Super Bowl! But those are just stories we heard! We heard stories about the CHIEFS and they are the greatest!!! I have lived in KC since my 1st birthday, and this is not really my autobiography, just wanted to mess with you newbies and let you know, THIS IS CHIEFS LAND!!!!!
    Haha, very good one! I remember a a very little child I beleive my granfather did tell me that the one feather cheifs did win a SB? Man I wish I was older than 40 so I could have saw the cheifs on top. Well....I guess Ill just have to think back a VERY FEW years ago when the Broncs won back to back. THIS IS BRONCO land BABY! Cheifs won in the leather helmet days! SMACK!
    Just given it back...I know your cool man. No harm intended.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: Born in the USA

Born and raised in New Orleans LA. moved to Denver in 1988 lived there for 9 yrs. Move to Atlanta,Georgia in 97 and here I am.
    My Brother played football for the Denver Broncos, but ran into a few problems due to a handicap he had. I fell in love with the Broncos before my brother graduated from college,and made the team. I've been loving the Broncos to long to stop now I'll always luv em through thick and thin. Win or Lose they are still the best team in the NFL with out a doubt. :p
    I was born out behind an ole pine stump deep in the mountains of NC in a deep snowfall. My first Bronco game I had to watch it in smoke signals. The QB was Dan Horn, Floyd Little at RB, Dave Costa at Def Bac, Paul Martha at saftey, Bill Van Heusen at punter/wr, Cornell Gordon at cb, and ole Jim Turner at kicker. By the time I found out who won, Craig Morton was with us.

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Thank you halfback he'll just love it, he's going to come in one day and see if we can reconize him, I told him that we could so, I'm betting on us the fans to spot him out. He's doing great, as a matter of fact I'll be seeing him this weekend. I decided to boycott the SuperBowl LOL I'm going with Carolina Go Jake!!! just for Sunday one day only, and I'm going to the SuperBowl I wouldn't miss it for the world. Lets give some love to Carolina so they can kick New England in the butt.
    Sounds good I"ll be lookin for the Hey Crazie sign! LOL
    Looking forward to your brother posting.

This is where we will disagree. I'm going for the Patriots. :p

Leave a comment:

• goodluv4Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by halfback
    wow i remember kenny walker, he played in the early 90's right? i was about 14 when he played and always admired him, he was a awsome player and prolly an inspiration to a ton of people, glad to hear he is doing well.
    Thank you halfback he'll just love it, he's going to come in one day and see if we can reconize him, I told him that we could so, I'm betting on us the fans to spot him out. He's doing great, as a matter of fact I'll be seeing him this weekend. I decided to boycott the SuperBowl LOL I'm going with Carolina Go Jake!!! just for Sunday one day only, and I'm going to the SuperBowl I wouldn't miss it for the world. Lets give some love to Carolina so they can kick New England in the butt.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Hi and welcome, The Bronco's have been my team for many years, during bad times and good.:p

Leave a comment:

• halfback
    replied
    wow i remember kenny walker, he played in the early 90's right? i was about 14 when he played and always admired him, he was a awsome player and prolly an inspiration to a ton of people, glad to hear he is doing well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X