Greatest Super Bowl Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Super Bowl Moments...

I would like to hear you guy's Super Bowl memories..

My personal has to be Elway's helicopter spin, but I also think that Montana to John Taylor was huge!

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/superbowlmoments10.html

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Re: Greatest Super Bowl Moments...

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    I would like to hear you guy's Super Bowl memories..

My personal has to be Elway's helicopter spin, but I also think that Montana to John Taylor was huge!

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/superbowlmoments10.html
    You know I'd like to reply, but your gonna say "aaahhhh", when you hear this, that this will be my first superbowl, I watched the season last year, but not the "Big Game", and so I'm an SB virgin. I've heard tales of Elway's helicopter spin...but have sadly never seen it! I know you will all be shocked. But I'm a new football fan, as I've said before. And you will understand when I don't post so often on football threads, I do more reading than posting on those, I'm still learning.
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Oh my...that's like seeing a miracle!

You have to see that game!

Comment

i've only seen two of them
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lava,

I think I was.....8 or 9 years old when I saw Super Bowl 22....so you probably care less when the Broncos was a 3 time Super Bowl loser in the current era.

Comment

Lava,

I think I was.....8 or 9 years old when I saw Super Bowl 22....so you probably care less when the Broncos was a 3 time Super Bowl loser in the current era.
            yeah the first time i even heard of a superbowl was in superbowl 32. i think that was a good thing, cause i became a fan just so i could experience that again, kind of liek a bandwagoner, but i never fell off, instead i press hard to finally get another chance to feel that way since i started out with it.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

my earliest memories

well i remember butch johnson catching that diving catch against denver in SB 12 . i was only six but my brother was rooting for the cowboys and he was yelling his butt off. after that i watched every super bowl since. except the giants and bills SB i was in basic training in san antonio
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

nice...and you didn't even get to hear the game?

Comment

nope

nice...and you didn't even get to hear the game?
                  right before we went to sleep we were told the score over a loud intercom. sux. my parents taped the game so i watch it on my first leave in may of 91

Comment

Man..that was like a couple of month later...

So did you make it to DS I?

Comment

nope

Man..that was like a couple of month later...

So did you make it to DS I?
                      got out of basic in march and had another month and a half of a technical school in witchita falls,TX so i just missed it but i spent time in saudi on rotation right after the war ended.

Comment

Re: nope

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                        got out of basic in march and had another month and a half of a technical school in witchita falls,TX so i just missed it but i spent time in saudi on rotation right after the war ended.
                        Nice...and thank you for all your help!

=)

Comment

thanx

I'm still in the reserves and work with the militarty but as a civilian during the week and train reservist on our weekends. whatever i work on in the military side i work on the civilian side so i'm still involved in the military.

Comment

that's awesome...my brother is a volunteer and he went over to Iraq and joined the medical unit...

so it's good to have people like you and him around.

Comment

thanks

i've been commited for a while, was stationed in little rock, Ark when i was on active duty so i kept following the broncos through out all that time. unfortunately arkansas is just as big dallas fans as texas is so as the cowboys came to prominence in the early to mid 90's i had to hear "how bout dem cowboys". kept with my guns about the broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X