No announcement yet.

Any chance for the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be in there! God dammit I have too many bets on the side this year for us not to atleast get in as a wildcard.

KC will go down in flames ... that is my prediction.

And that dumb mother ****ing columnist for the DenverPost.com is a complete asshat. Have some ****ing respect for your team. So Shanny made some bad calls ... but in all honesty the players are the ones to play, not the coach. The team didn't get the job done. If his plays would have worked out for the benefit of the team and ultimately won the game, would you be *****ing? I didn't see so much of a coaching problem as I saw a breakdown of mechanics by some players.

AND...

... if Elam were healthy last night and had a chance at those Field Goals we would have won. Woulda, coulda, shoulda ...

Anyway, I am done stewing over this loss. My FFL scores this week sucked.

We have seven more games to kick ass in and one more chance to knock off KC. If all the damned injured players come back 90% - 100% then we are gonna be rocking again. Given the right set of parametes we could be looking at something better than a wild card.

Fair-weather fans go away! Put your pessimism in your handbag and go root for the real fair-weather teams like San Fran, St. Louis or Dallas. We like the drama that Denver brings to games and we sure as hell don't cry and change our hats everytime we have a ****ty loss. And if you didn't claim you were a Denver fan after we had that ugly loss to Baltimore last year, then you don't deserve to be wearing the Orange and Blue.

Comment

The team that handed the Broncos their collective asses last night has suffered many TIMES more injuries than the Broncos

Come on Aardwolf, that is a bit of an exaggeration.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

OMG you are comparing losing New England's losses to Denver's?

LMAO!

Is NE using a 3rd string QB? Did they lose a starting WR? Kicker to boot?

Pass some of that **** around that you are smoking - because it must be some good stuff.

Comment

yeah, they can still make it. I mean, Oakland was 4-4 and made it to the Big Bowl, but we have get by Indy at Indy as well as Green Bay IN Green Bay and in December none the less. They can do it but we can't afford any more losses.
          "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
            Its going to really be tough. At this point it looks to be us or Miami....and I would say they are the better team....at least right now.
            Ia garee, but MIAMI?!?!?! Miami always looks this good until about the middle to end of November when all H3ll braks lose on the retirement home and they end up sitting near .500. We have got a chance logistically; but come on, it's gonna take a lot of help from the Almighty (like that's ever happened)
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
              we'll need to be on the receiving end of a big huge heaping helping of luck .
              Luck... in Denver?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

Good luck with that one. Maybe if we moved to Nashville....... I doubt there will be a Mile High City Miracle.
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                The team that handed the Broncos their collective asses last night has suffered many TIMES more injuries than the Broncos

Come on Aardwolf, that is a bit of an exaggeration.
                Originally posted by O_n_B_indaLou
                OMG you are comparing losing New England's losses to Denver's?

LMAO!

Is NE using a 3rd string QB? Did they lose a starting WR? Kicker to boot?

Pass some of that **** around that you are smoking - because it must be some good stuff.
                No! I'm not exaggerating at all. Didn't you hear Michaels and Madden discussing that very thing and didn't you see the graphic illustrating how typically when team suffers as many injuries as New England, they have an extreme losing record?

In last night's game New England was playing without 9 starters and the Broncos were playing without 3, which is 3 TIMES as many.

New England was missing David Patten (WR), Mike Compton (G), Adrian Klemm (T), Richard Seymour (DE), Ted Washington (NT), Roosevelt Colvin (OLB), Ted Johnson (ILB), Teddy Bruschi (ILB), Antwan Harris (FS).

Denver was only missing Jake Plummer (QB), Ian Gold (OLB) and John Mobley (OLB).

Ed McCaffery is not even a starter anymore, Lelie had replaced him starting game #1. Salaam may be out but that's a blessing as Blake Brockermeyer is a much better player and would have replaced Salaam by now on merit.

Don't even start whining about injuries. Denver has about the average amount of injuries for an NFL team, if not LESS.
                Last edited by Aardwolf; 11-04-2003, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
                  No! I'm not exaggerating at all. Didn't you hear Michaels and Madden discussing that very thing and didn't you see the graphic illustrating how typically when team suffers as many injuries as New England, they have an extreme losing record?

In last night's game New England was playing without 9 starters and the Broncos were playing without 3, which is 3 TIMES as many.

New England was missing David Patten (WR), Mike Compton (G), Adrian Klemm (T), Richard Seymour (DE), Ted Washington (NT), Roosevelt Colvin (OLB), Ted Johnson (ILB), Teddy Bruschi (ILB), Antwan Harris (FS).

Denver was only missing Jake Plummer (QB), Ian Gold (OLB) and John Mobley (OLB).

Ed McCaffery is not even a starter anymore, Lelie had replaced him starting game #1. Salaam may be out but that's a blessing as Blake Brockermeyer is a much better player and would have replaced Salaam by now on merit.

Don't even start whining about injuries. Denver has about the average amount of injuries for an NFL team, if not LESS.

As I said in another thread...

When your missing your starting quarterback, second quarterback, two starting linebackers, offensive tackle, starting wide receiver, I would say that is huge. You have your own opinions about our starters, but don't think everyone shares them. YOUR ARGUMENT DOES NOT HOLD WATER IN MY BOOK!!!!

Besides the list of players that were hurt and starting on our injury list....

Give me a break.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                  X