Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Shanahan's Trying His Best

Originally posted by dhall26
    If you want to clear up some cap space and get somewhere, tell Mikey to get out!! Shanny is the reason you haven't won a SB since ELWAY!!! Hell, even Dikk Jauron and Wayne Fontes could have won a super bowl with Elway! Doesn't make them good coaches!

Shanahan is the ONLY reason for ANY of the broncos success, who do u think was calling the plays that won us back2back superbowls...i wonder could that be the same shanny that were talking about...hmmm...THINK ABOUT IT!!!
    I hate the freakin raiders

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Shanahan's Trying His Best

Originally posted by raiderhater1
      Shanahan is the ONLY reason for ANY of the broncos success, who do u think was calling the plays that won us back2back superbowls...i wonder could that be the same shanny that were talking about...hmmm...THINK ABOUT IT!!!
      I bet Elway called more plays than Ratahan did!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Shanahan's Trying His Best

Originally posted by raiderhater1
        Okay Raiderhater you're statement makes no sense! In those back2back super bowl seasons wasn't there a D Coordinator in charge by the name of Greg Robinson? Let me check, yep that was his name! So what does coaching got to do with that! Again, Elway won Robinson 2 rings, 2 rings Robinson could never get by himself!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

2 things that elway couldn't have gotten without TD. Its a team sport.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
            Man I wish I had a TD.

Sincerely,

Dan Marino

Comment

Originally posted by rascal

TD? What does Ty Detmer have to do with John Elway?
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                Man I wish I had a TD.

Sincerely,

Dan Marino
                LMMFAO!!!

TD and Shannon and the rest of the damn team, but regardless it had more to do with Elway than anyone....Shanahan let Elway be the leader of the team and take over the offense on the field, something Dan Reeves never did, thus 3 SB losses, with Elway...just MO.......but then again I've never played the game and Im only a girl, so WTF do I know..... (sorry, I cant help but put that everytime I say something about football, cause I was told I dont know anything about it cause I've never played it....)

Comment

TD? What does Ty Detmer have to do with John Elway?
                  Lame.
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Re: Shanahan's Trying His Best

If you want to clear up some cap space and get somewhere, tell Mikey to get out!! Shanny is the reason you haven't won a SB since ELWAY!!! Hell, even Dikk Jauron and Wayne Fontes could have won a super bowl with Elway! Doesn't make them good coaches!
                    Yet he outdoes Vermeil on a constant basis. Hmm something tells me we should keep Shanahan.

Comment

Working...
                    X