Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me...

...or is this board slowly becoming a ghost town? It's pretty sad.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

I check it out everday, but no really new threads cuz not much going on atm with the broncs i guess

Comment

Re: Is it just me...

Originally posted by broncosbeast
      ...or is this board slowly becoming a ghost town? It's pretty sad.
      I don't think it will pick back up until Draft Weekend. But that's just my opinion. I've been wrong before.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Ya thats what I was thinking, I even said it on another thread, this board has gotten pretty dull since our game with the Colts.

Comment

I wish something would happen because I'm really bored.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Ya, I really hope something happens too. I hope something like the A-Rod-Red Sox thing happens only with the Broncos, then we would have something to talk about.

Comment

Not that knid of mess. Maybe some news about Romo or some stupid move to talk about. How both this for a discussion, who will win the Pro-Bowl. My pick is the AFC.

Comment

things are really slow when your picking the winner of the pro bowl over the super bowl

Comment

The board started off slow in July and didn't get into full swing until after the first month of games, about the time of the first KC game we hit stride. It's a given that now that the season is over, a majority of fans, naysayers, bandwagoners, opponents and rabble rousers would head out until next season. On the bright side we are well over 8,000 members in just over 6 months. Not too shabby.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    Not that knid of mess. Maybe some news about Romo or some stupid move to talk about. How both this for a discussion, who will win the Pro-Bowl. My pick is the AFC.
                    Ok then how about this, Frank Wycheck retired. Or Browns sign Butch Davis to a 2 year contract extension through 2007.

Comment

Actually I spend more time on it nowt han I did during the season lol.

Comment

Well here's an interesting tidbit...
                        Matt Lepsis was arrested for a DUI. Court in February.

Comment

How 'bout this for a topic.....Should John Elway be hired to coach Jake?
                          Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
                            Well here's an interesting tidbit...
                            Matt Lepsis was arrested for a DUI. Court in February.
                            It's ok though, he was Taking Jeff Garcia home.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              It's ok though, he was Taking Jeff Garcia home.
                              Really? I though he was taking Joe Nameth home, hmmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X