No announcement yet.

Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Elway has time to be a QB Coach. He's got his hands full with running the Crush. There is a rumor (started by his commercial with Bon Jovi and his appearance on a radio show out here in Denver) Apparantly, it's possible he could come back as a QB for the Crush, or atleast as a QB coach for them.
    (Oh yeh, I can post a link to a computer file of that commercial if you haven't seen it yet...it's pretty awesome!)

I think Jake is doing fine as it is. Yes he had a few rough games, but that was to be expected as it was his first season under a new offense.

Comment

Lepsis was only at a .1 BAC. Garcia was at 3 times the legal limit.

Also, Namath announced yesterday that he is seeking counselling for his alcoholism.

Comment

Can't fault Joe, I wanted to kiss her too!!
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

He was in the back seat.
          Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

http://www.9news.com/storyfull/sport...?storyid=23228

Voila...the John Elway/Jon Bon Jovi AFL commercial!

Comment

No one can stop the patented Helicopter spin!!
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Don't ya love it? Somewhere there is a copy of the "original" helicopter on here too..

Comment

Here is somethin im curious about are the Miami Dolphins still gonna keep Griese as their back up.....Cause they signed clint stoener to a contract and thier has been huge talk of them drafting a QB..............I think griese should start over fiedler.
                  2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

I sure as hell hope they keep griese...so long as they do, we can guarantee they won't be in the playoffs anytime soon!

Comment

lol i like griese i think he deserves more credit but he played good in miami for like the first 2 games i swear he was pissed in the game against tennesse i hope he plays and starts next year cause miami will make the playoffs with him just i hope he dont play us.WE PLAY MIAMI NEXT YEAR TOO. revenge for that sunday night game 2 seasons ago.

Comment

I have no doubt that Griese is a good player, he just needs to get his head/heart into the game...if he can find either one of them...

You see, my problem with griese is that he was an absolute JERK to everyone he met along the way. He snubbed my nephew when he was just a few months old, when he was at an autograph session...you don't mess with my nephew!!! I was glad to see him go, and glad to see that he was finally playing for the money we were paying him (to lose for Miami).

Comment

Beer girl this might sound wierd but by any chance are u a big coffee drinker isnt the time over there like 3 in the mornin.

Comment

it's 2:30am. Nah, I hate coffee. I'm currently drinking a "Mountain screw" (Mountain dew & vodka) Like I mentioned on another thread, I don't sleep much.

Comment

Really thier was a pic of griese signing for fans in the photo archive with a big smile on his face,thats low to snub kids but apart from kenoy and portis,griese is my favourite player......i think its pretty funny when he starts throwin INTS and then goes and sits on the benches away from his recievers like he is trying to say it was thier fault lol.

Comment

What other nasty rumour's can we spread...........does anyone have any dirt on some players like griese wasnt it true he was a raging alchoholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X